Ride😏

*Raegan's POV*

My eyes shot open in what felt like an instant as my eyes roamed the room. I didn't feel the warmth I did before of the boy who sat in my arms which worried me. The room felt cold as I could almost see my breath.

Confusion struck at my face as I heard a voice talking, my ex girlfriend, Valerie. "Raegan..." the feminine voice of my ex echoed through the once empty but now full room. Just the udder sound of it sending shivers down my spine.

Looking around the room I finally spotted her. Valerie wore a white crop top and black high waisted shorts as well as her hair up in a high pony tail, all paired with black high tops. The girl wore a smirk on her face as she batted her eyelids in a seemingly devious manner.

My ex approached me, slowly, with each step she carefully placed her foot on the ground as if she was an animal, waiting to bounce at her pray. I felt my body push itself back into the couch as I then stood up. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice low and angry.

A devious giggle admitted from the girl as her lips curled into a smirk, no reply was given though, she only continued to approach me. This made me only angrier and honestly more confused as I stood up straight and almost yelled "Where is Justin? Where is my baby!?"

Another devious giggle admitted from her lips as he bit her lip slightly, her lips parting afterwords showing she's about to finally speak. "Oh well I'm right here! Your baby, your everything, all right here! You don't need him." Her voice sounded innocent but she all around was the complete opposite of that.

My head shook in disagreement as I started to approach her "where is my justin? JUSTIN!! JUSTIN!!!!!!!~"

My body started being shaken as I opened my eyes, my breathing not being at it's normal pace as I hyperventilated. My eyes then met Justin's as held my face in one of his hands and comforted me. "Hey hey hey.... breathe... breathe... I'm right here... I'm right here... everything is okay... everything is alright.." Justin cooed, his voice sounding soft and understanding as he calmed me down.

His other hand rubbed my back as my breathing started to return to normal and I blinked a few times. Finally everything returned clear and normal again as I saw a slight smile appear on Justin's face. "Are you okay baby...? You were having a panic attack in your sleep... probably having a nightmare.." he told me as I nodded and closed my eyes, taking a deep yet shaky breath to calm down.

*very detailed smut warning*
*im cringing while writing it but several ppl wanted smut so this is for you guys😂*

Justin's lips met mine as he kissed me softly to calm me down but I had something different planned. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss as I placed my hand on the back of his head, my fingers roaming his hair. I felt Justin smirk through the kiss as he brought himself up and placed himself onto my lap, not breaking the kiss but instead making it more passionate.

This soon turned into a full out make out session. I took my hands and pushed his body closer to mine so our bodies were touching. As our bodies touched I felt him lightly start to grind his body on me in a rhythm. I smirked under the kiss and started to grind back as I heard him let out a small moan that sent vibrations through our lips making everything much more intense on both ends.

My hand roamed his body as I reached his thigh and placed my hands so that they were wrapping his legs around my waist. Justin's arms wrapped around my neck as I picked him up and finally broke the kiss, his cheeks being a bright red color as I let out a small chuckle. My lips met his head as I whispered "let's take this upstairs, shall we?" And he let out a small moan as he nodded quickly.

Walking upstairs and still holding him, I felt him rest his head on my shoulder as he breathed onto my neck sending shivers down my spine making me bite my lip. Finally I reached the room and placed him onto the bed making him sit as I shut and locked the door, turning around after to face him as I saw him bite his lip slightly which drove me mad.

As I approached the bed I took off my shirt, revealing my newly flat chest thanks to top surgery. Justin's eyes looked my body up and down as my lips admitted a chuckle "like what you see baby?" I asked as he nodded. A smirk met my lips as I turned on my playlist on Spotify that I planned to use only for moments like this, I knew it would come in handy.

The funny thing was that most of the songs were songs that Justin had made his stripper or as his fans called them 'booty blake' musical.ly's to so that made it all the more fun.

The first song that played ended up being 'Ride' by somo which was a personal favorite of mine. I approached the bed as I sang along to the lyrics of the first verse making Justin bite!his lip hard. "Take off those heels, lay on my bed, whisper dirty secrets as I'm pullin' on your hair." As I sang the lyrics I pushed Justin so he was laying down as I continued.

"Every body wonders where we run off to... my body on your body baby stickin' like some glue.." once I got to those lyrics my hands roamed his body making him grow more impatient by the second, I could tell.

"Naughty let's get naughty girl it's only one or two. Fever's fuckin running, feel the heat between us two!" I knew Justin knew what was coming next cause he waited in anticipation.

Once the chorus started I got onto the bed and started to Grind my body onto his, hard. Justin couldn't take it as I heard moans come from his lips making me only want him more. The friction between us left Justin going crazy and begging for more as I let myself smirk.

I looked at Justin for permission as my hand hovered over Justin's Jorris (your welcome to the people who asked me to call it that in the fan fic... 😂) Justin nodded and bit his lip.

My hand roamed down to Justin's heat as I gently rubbed him making him Amit several moans. My lips met his neck as I kissed him trying to find his weak spot, I knew I found it when I heard his moans get louder and more aversive. "R-R-Rae!" Justin practically screamed as I started to kiss and suck on his neck, leaving several hickeys while I placed one finger into his heat making him moan.

Adding two more fingers, Justin started to arch his back as one of his hands clinged onto the bed sheet and the other left scratches my back. "R-R-Raegan... I-I'm... g-gonna..~" Justin couldn't Finnish his sentence but I understood what he was trying to say. I went faster as he screamed, bursting onto my fingers as I heard a knock on my door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yup. I just wrote that.

Yea.... well you guys wanted it so there you go😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

kinky lil' shits😂😂😂

Not as bad as Raegan though..

Remember to Vote/Comment!

Let me know if you have ideas or requests for chapters and I will try to include them!

Instagram: _blake.stalvey.beast_

Love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️