So many things...

*Justin's POV*

"Hey Justin." Dylan's voice was deep and sounded evil as he let out a chuckle.

I looked over to kale, jack, and Raegan who were all still asleep. My gaze fell back onto Dylan as I shook my head "w-what do y-you want?" I asked in a shaken voice.

"Isn't it obvious baby boy? I want you. Last night was just so much fun that I can't get enough." His words made me shake my head "n-no.. please.." I whimpered out as I started to tear up. He then got closer.

"Hearing you whimper as you try to escape my clutch just like you are now." He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down as he leaned in close to my face. "It's such a turn on"

Dylan leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so he missed. I heard him growl as I took a deep breath and faced him. "W-W-Why are you d-doing this? Don't you have Jackson?" I asked as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yea I do. But sometimes he doesn't want it and so I go to you." He told me as I shook my head "but I DONT want it!" I yelled as he put his hand over my mouth and I teared up.

"P-Please..." I mumbled under his hand. I looked over to raegan as he slept and I clinged onto his shirt "don't let him do this! Please wake up. Please please please" I cried as I shook raegan and tried to get him to wake up and protect me like he said he would.

"He isn't gonna wake up." Dylan told me as I furrowed my eyebrows and let a few tears roll down my cheeks. Dylan pulled a pill bottle out of his pocket and shook it. They were the pills he gave to me and Bryce last night.

I looked over to Kalvin and Jack and he shook the bottle again as I shook my head. "Please don't do this!" I begged as he slipped a pill into my mouth and forced it down my throat.

Next thing I knew everything was pitch black and I felt the pain in the same place again.

*Raegan's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked down to see Justin holding onto my shirt for dear life. He was shaking and crying in his sleep. Jack and Kale woke up too and we all gave each other the same confused and worried look.

I started to shake Justin to wake him up and finally he did. Justin's eyes opened fast as he sat up and looked around at us "w-where's Dylan?!?" Justin asked, sounding terrified for his life. "Baby, Dylan isn't here..." I told him as he looked at me and let out a sob.

Justin was shaking and crying as I held him close. "ssssshhh.... everything is okay.. I'm right here... it was just a night mare." I told him. Justin sat up and looked at me, shaking his head. "But it wasn't! It happened last night. Who's to say it won't happen again? I'm living a night mare, Raegan. I'm so scared." Justin let out another sob as I felt myself tear up.

I pulled him into a tight embrace. This boy has gone through so much and I don't want him to deal with any of this ever again. I will never let anything happen to him ever again.

"I-I know your scared, Justin... but as long as I'm around, that nightmare will never happen again... in real life or in your sleep... I will stop it... I will protect you and I swear of it." I said to Justin as I held him close and rocked him back and forth to calm him down.

*No one's POV*

Dylan was caught by Jackson in the act of cheating on him with a girl and he broke up with Dylan. Dylan didn't take that too well so he ended up going out and stealing several things from stores and such. He was caught with a bag of marijuana, several bottles of liquor and beer, and several stolen items.

Dylan was now arrested and put in Jail until his court case to find out if he is guilty and worthy of the Penalty for prison or not. 

Jackson's heart was broken but he knew it was the right thing to do.

At the court case, Bryce admitted to being a witness of his underaged drinking as well as him slipping pills to several people and beating them up as well as raping someone, that someone being Justin. Bryce had enough evidence of this to back it up such as scars and videos from The party of Dylan drinking.

Justin also had several bruises and scars as well as other versions of proof that he was raped and given drinks that he did not intend to have. Raegan had proof of that from the call that he was able to save onto his phone from Justin passing out and Bryce yelling at Dylan for giving him drinks and pills.

Dylan was put on a several year sentence in prison that may last longer if they feel it's necessary. Jackson, Mikey and Bryce all owe it to Justin for finding out that Dylan did what he did and how fake he truly was.

On social media, the boys are all growing even more than before and are always being shipped together and are now all friends.

Today was the day though, that Justin has planned his suicide. He is still self debating wether or not he will go through with the deed of taking his own life. Justin loves his new Boyfriend, Raegan, but hates himself more.

Justin has never had a group of friends but he now does. Bryce, Jackson, Mikey, Kale, Jack, Raegan, and of course the Blake boys who will be his #1's forever and always, no matter what.

Justin sat there looking at himself in the mirror as he felt a few tears go down his face.

*Justin's POV*

I heard a knock on the door as I opened it to see someone I was not expecting at all. Tyler.

Tyler stood there fiddling his fingers "h-hey jay" he said in a small voice. "Uh.. hey. What do you want?" I asked as he looked up with tears in his eyes. I was shocked to see him like this.

"I am so sorry for everything I did to you. I honestly was and still am just terrified cause I don't know who I am and it's scary, ya know? I was stupid for bullying you. I regret it all. Can we please be friends?" Tyler looked and sounded sincere with his words. I forced a smile onto my face as I nodded.

After all, it wouldn't kill me to have another friend. I would be dying later anyways so it didn't matter that much if it doesn't work out.

Tyler smiled "get dressed. You and I have a few things to do today." He told me as I made a confused face. "What?" I giggled as he rolled his eyes with a smile. "Come on, we can't be late!" He told me as he extended his hand.

I took his hand and he pulled me down stairs "late for what?" I asked as he looked back at me and smirked "you'll see" he told me.

We got dressed and then we went outside. "Okay so where are we going first? At least tell me that." I said as Tyler made a thinking face. "Hmm... ok i guess I'll tell you." We both laughed. "So, first we will make a driving around video together while we listen to music" Tyler said as I laughed and nodded "uh, ok!"

Tyler and I drove around and listened to music as we sang and rapped along, dancing occasionally as we recorded it all. It reminded me of old times with Danny and Damon. I missed them really bad. Danny would be coming home soon with my dad but Damon had to stay in Minnesota sadly...

After that we passed a park. "Justin can we please go to the park!! Please!" Tyler begged as I laughed "okay okay, we can go" I said as he smiled wide, "yay!!"

While we walked up to the picnic table area I realized that Tyler ran over to a group of people. I immediately realized something was going on when I saw every one standing scrambling into assigned places...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cliff hanger!

Sorry!

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️