2. It reminded me of you

Natasha was taking Wanda shopping (again), as she saw it. They were ealking down the sidewalk while Natashe kept talking about where they have to go and what they have to buy and Wanda was looking at all the different stores. Even after living in America for a little more then four months she was still amazed by all the different kinds of shops in only one street.
"...and there's a shop only a few blocks away from us. Pepper told me they have some really great dresses. We have to-",said Natasha as Wanda noticed something in one of the many windows. It was an artists's shop. The store's window was full of brushes and scetchbooks and a few paintings. Most of them were some boring modern art she didn't understand. But there was one painting that caught her eye.
"Wanda? Are you coming?" only as Natasha asked her that did she realize that she wasn't walking next to her anymore.
"Hey, could we go in here?"
____________________________________________________________________

"I see the ladies are back. Ohhh. What's that? Is that for me?", greeted them Sam Wilson as they entered the Avenger's compound, gesturing at the big, flat object wrapped in wrapping paper that was floating behind Wanda, surrounded my her red magic.
"No. That's for her-",started a grinning Natasha.
"That's not your business. I gotta go. See you at training.",said the sokovian girl as she walked further into the facilty, the wrapped object still levitating behind her.
She made a quick stop to her room to but all the other shopping bags on her bag and then knocked on the door next to hers.
It took him two secounds to open the door.
"Hello, Wanda. How was your trip to the city?",smiled Vision as he made room for her to enter his room.
"Great. I even bought something for you", he moved her fingers and his present flew into his room.
"Wanda, you know there's no need to-"
"I don't care. I wanted to give you something and I know you will love this" she sat down on his barely used bed and gestured for him to do the same. As he did, she shoved his gift into his hands and watched him. "Now open it. I want to see your reaction"
"Fine", he said and his long and red fingers moved across the wrapping paper. And then, finally, the paper was removed.
He starred at it in what Wanda hoped was suprise. He said nothing for a while, then he hurned his body towards hers and pulled her into his arms in a hug.
"Thank you Wanda. You were right I do love it",he whispered.
"It reminded me of you",she whispered back. Thay held each other for a few moments, a bit longer then nessessery, but none of them cared.
"You could hang it in your room. To make it a bit, you know, mire personal" she suggested. Vision nodded and the two of them smiled at eachother, savouring the moment.
Until then he only had a bed that he didn't even had to use and a shelf that was full of books. Now there was also the painting Wanda got him, a painting of a beautiful tree, and a pair of seats and a coffee table he got for his room after he hung the painting.

____________________________________________________________________
Next chapter! This is the 3rd chapter in like 4 days! I never updated so quickly before! Who knows, maye you'll get the next chapter in a few days???

Anyone interested in joining a Scarlet Vision WhatsApp Group?

Next chapter: No,no. It's my treat.
~Tyler