4. Come here. Let me fix it.

It was the first Christmas they spent together as a couple and Tony Stark was having a party the day before christmas. Both the sokovian woman and the synthetic man were nervous as they picked out their outfitts. Wanda, who just finished her shower, was standing in front of her bed , dressed in a towel, her hair still damp, as she tried to pick between two dresses she has picked out with Natasha and Pepper a week ago. The two dresses were exactly the same, except the one was black and the other one was red. They had three thin golden straps on the right shoulder and were knee length. She found it a bit ridicoulous, buying two dresses that were exactly the same but Nat and Pep insisted.
Vision, who was standing in his room, was already dressed. He was standing in front of a big mirror and he was already wearing the suit he would be wearing for the party. Usually we would wear a white shirt with suit trousers to Tony's parties  but this time he choose a suit. The only problem: He couldn't decide which colour the tie should have. His jacket was dark blue and the shirt was black, a combination Wanda enjoyed very much.
Half an hour later Wanda heared a knock on her door. She was already dressed, had been for ten minutes, and was sitting on her bed, waiting for Vizh. She has chosen the red dress. It reminded her of Vision and the color red was their thing.
"Come in Vizh." she stood up as Vision phased through the wall.
"Hello Wan-", he started but the froze as he saw her. She was gorgeous.
"Vizh? Are you alright?" she asked after Vision didn't do anything for a minute.
"Oh? What? I mean. Yes, more than alright. Wanda you are.... absolutely beautiful."
Blushing Wanda moved to him and gave him a kiss.
" And you, mister, are sexy as hell." , she whispered agains his lips. He has chosen a red tie and was wearing her favorite suit. If there wasn't a party...
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she turned around and walked over to her vanity and tried to put on the necklace tha would complete her outfit. She forgot it.
"Come here. Let me fix it" Vision said as she struggled to put it on.
Placing a soft kiss on her shoulder from behind Vision helped her withher necklace and hugged her. She leaned back agains him, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around her and knowing that these strong arms will always be there for her whenever se needed them.