3. No no. It's my treat.

(No superpowers Au where Vision is Tony's younger brother and Stark Industries belongs to them. Wanda just got a new job at SI. She is an interior designer)

It was their first date. Jarvis, or as he liked to be called, Vision asked her out a six days ago as they were talking about a new project. They had known esch other for a month. Since she got hired by Stark Industries.
A knock on the door of the flat she shared with her brother Pietro interrupted her as she put on her shoes.
"Come in Vizh. The door's open" she could hear the door opening and clising and then the spund of a fimilar pair of steps met her ears.
"You shouldn't leave it open,Wanda. That's not safe"
Wanda looked up at her date and grinned at him. Holy shit did he look handsome. Not realising she said that put load Vision blushed and replied shyly.
"Thank you Wanda. You look absolutely beautiful."
_______________________________________
They went to a restaurant. Vision chose it. They chatted until their food came and they kept talking as they ate too. After finishing their dinner and paying the bill  (Wanda insisted on splitting the bill) they went for a walk.
Vision even slipped his hand in Wanda's after asking her it it was okay.
"Look! Ice cream! Let's buy some", said Wanda suddenly.
After ordering (Strawberries for Vision and Chocolat Chip for Wanda) Vision took his wallet out to pay but Wanda's hand on his arm stopped him.
"No no. It's my treat. You can buy the next time"
He was about to say something as he noticed what she said.
"There's gonna be a next time?", he asked grinning.
"I hope so"