7. I dreamt about you last night

His lips were everywhere. What started as a simple goodmorning kiss in the kitchen became something hot  and passionate. His lips, oh his lips,  were like fire on her skin. His hands, the ones that couldn't find a place to stay and were everywhere, left everything they touched burning.
"Vizh",she whispered as he placed kiss after kiss on her shoulder. Her hands were on his chest, his clothed chest, and were rubbing soothing circles with her palms.
"Hmm?", he made the sound without lifting his lips from her shoulder.
"The others could walk in on us",she moaned.
She couldn't see him nodding, she felt it. Her hands, still on his broad chest, phased through his shirt as he changed his density. His skin was cool asgainst hers, he knew she preferred his body temperature lower then hers.
Not caring abouth the others that could walk in on them, she jumped backwards, and with Vision's help she menadged to sit on the counter with Vision between her tights. Pulling him up by his shirt she slammed her mouth against his and-
"Ms Maximoff, it's 6 o'clock. Mr Rogers wants you to be in the training room in half an hour", a female voice interrupted her sleep.
"Shit"

"Good morning Wanda",she was greeted by Vision, as she arrived in the training room 20 minutes later. "Morning", she said back without making eye contact. She tried not to think about her dream in the shower and during her short snack in the kitchen but the sight of him made her blush.
"Are you alright Wanda?" He tilted his head to the side as he tried to understand why his best friend couldn't look him in the eye.
"Yes yes. It's just. I dreamt of you last night"
"Oh. Well I hope it was a good dream"
"Trust me. It was"