8. Take my seat

Life was hell. She was 36 weeks pregnant with twins and it sucked. Her breasts were always sore and she had to go to the toilet every 5 minutes. At least she doesn't throw up everything she ate like she did in the first trimester of her pregnancy. She didn't miss that.
The knowledge that she could burst any moment was the only thing that kept her sane. She couldn't wait to hold her William and Thomas in her arms.
She stood up and went to the kitchen where Vision had dissappeared to. The thought of the soon-to-be dad made her smile. She knew, even thought he tried very hard to hide it from her, that he was just as nervous as she was. Not that he should be. He has proven it to her that he is going to be a great dad in the last nearly months.
Entering the kitchen she found her boyfriend and Sam, who was chopping vegetables. Vision watching every single of his moves.
"Hey Wands! How're the beans?",Sam waved with the knife as he noticed her. Vision's head turned as he heared her name and she phased out of the chair he was sitting in.
"Wanda, what are you doing here? You should be resting. Please take my seat"
Sam chuckled. Vision looked at him, frowning.
"Have I said something wrong?
"No man. It's just... the room us full of chairs. You don't need to give up yours."
As Vision blushed. Or he would'ce if he were capable of it"
Sensing her love's distress, Wana went over to him, kissed his cheek and sat in his chair.
After smiling at him for a moment she grabbed his hand and pressed it against her belly as she felt one of the boys kick. Their boys.
"Our beans are doing great, Sam"

Have you heared the good news?!
Spoilers for Infinity War

Have you heared the good news?! Spoilers for Infinity War

I can't believe it!!! And yes. It's true! I googled it. And guess what?! The day they'll be filming with the babies, Paul and Elizabeth will be there too!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
~Tyler