5. I'll walk you home

I changed I'll walk you home to I'll walk you to your room

It was a lovely evening. Captain Rogers, Miss Romanoff und Mr Wilson were on a mission in Canada, Mr Rhodes, or Rhodey as everyone called him, was visiting his family and Mr Stark was in Ney York. They hadn't seen Mr Barton in two weeks. He was living with his family after all.
There were only two Avengers in the headquarters. Wanda Maximoff and Vision. Ynd they were in the middle of a date.
"Do you like it?",asked Wanda from where she was resting her head on  her shoulder. It was her turn to pick a movie and she was a little bit worried he wouldn't like it. He preferred documentaries over Disney.
"Yes I do Wanda. I quite enjoy the music too. And I can't help but notice the similarties between you and her"
"What similarities?", Wanda frowned.
"Your powers for example. You both have magical powers and you both believed you weren't able to control it."
"Oh. Well, I never thought about that to be honest. But you are right. As always",after kissing his shoulder she cuddled even closer to him and they continued watching the movie in silence. But somewhere in the middle of the movie the feeling of Vision's synthetic heart under her ear and Vision's arm rubbing soft cirkles on her arm made her sleepy and she eventually fell asleep.

"Love, wake up"
Wanda groaned and his her head in the pillow. A very hard and moving pillow. What?
"Come on,Wanda. It's late. I'll walk you to your room." whispered Vision as triedto get her to move. And failed.
"Carry me instead", she joked, not wanting to move. She heared Vision's cute laugh and before she even realized what happened he picked her up and started floating with her in his arms to her room.
"You are the best you know?",she whispered against his chest.
"That's what you tell me every day"