Taken

My name is Niall Horan I'm 18 and I work at a bar with my best friend Louis and I'm pure and I  also I've never had a boyfriend, but I want one, but anyways something strange happened to me a few weeks back that would soon change my life forever. *Flashback* Two weeks earlier  "Niall can you take out the trash?" Louis asked  "Sure Lou." I said as I grabbed the trash as I walked outside and I threw it away.  I was walking back towards the door when all of a sudden my wrists were grabbed and forced behind my back and I was about to scream for help when a large hand went over my mouth. So I screamed for help into that hand as I struggled against this person then the person spoke into my ear "Hello Kitten it's ok now shhh...." then I felt another pair of hands on my waist  "Oh he's a little cutie isn't he?" the other voice asked  "Oh yes he is a cute little Kitten." the voice said as I continued to scream for help into this person's hand  "Shhh Angel it's ok." The other voice said then Louis walked outside and he saw what was going on "Let him go before I call the fucking Cops." Louis said angrily then they let me go as the voice said into my ear  "We'll see you soon Kitten." Then they were gone  "Niall are you ok?" Louis asked  as he hugged me  "Yeah Lou I'm ok thanks to you." I said   "That's good now come on Mate lets go back inside." Louis said as he stopped hugging me then we walked back inside. *End of flashback*   *Present Day* Niall's POV- I just closed up the bar with Louis at 2 am on a Friday morning  "Do you want me to come over Ni?" Louis asked me   "No Lou I'm fine thank you." I said  "Are you sure" Louis asked  "Yes Lou I'm sure." I said   "Just be careful Ni." Louis said "I'll be careful Lou I promise." I said  "Good now just call me if there is anything wrong ok." Louis said  "Ok Lou I will goodnight  Tommo." I said as I hugged him  "Goodnight Nialler." Louis said then we stopped hugging.  I started walking home and I had the strange feeling that someone was watching me, but I shook the feeling off so I walked a few more blocks until I walked into my building as I walked up to my flat so I unlocked the door and I through my stuff down on the couch.  Then I walked into my bedroom all of a sudden the door shut and I heard it lock also I felt hot breath on my neck "Hello again Kitten."  the voice said  I didn't say anything I just ran,but I tripped over my own two feet and I fell onto my bed so I got up as I turned myself around and I sat down on my bed. All of a sudden I saw two young men approaching me and the first one was tall with green eyes and long brown curly hair and the second one was also tall with brown eyes and raven black hair "Go away." I said scared  "No can do Kitten." The Curly one said  "Leave me alone." I said  "Don't be like that Angel." The raven haired one said. Then the Curly haired one got onto my bed as he made his way over to me and he smiled at me "Hi Kitten." He said as he got closer to me  "H-iii." I said a little more scared then before all of a sudden I heard my front door open  "Niall are you ok?" Louis yelled  and I was about to yell to answer him when the curly haired boy's hand went over my mouth then he pulled me down into a position so that I was laying down as he sat on my hips so that I couldn't move around much then his other hand held my wrists above my head so I struggled against his weight that was keeping me pinned down,but it wasn't working and I couldn't get out of his grip because his grip on me was to strong "Louis help me." I yelled into his large hand  "Niall are you ok mate what's going on come on Ni answer me." Louis yelled right outside of my bedroom door. I kept on yelling for Louis's help, but he couldn't hear me "Shhhh Kitten if you want your little friend to still be alive you need to be quite." The Curly headed one whispered in my ear so I went quite behind his hand "Good Kitten." He whispered into my ear  "Ok Ni I'm guessing that you are sleeping so I'll see you tomorrow bye Ni." Louis said as I heard his footsteps walk away then I heard the front door shut again.  "Ok now lets get you home Kitten." The Curly one said  "Home?" I asked muffled in confusion  "Yes Kitten you are coming home with us and we will take good care of you." The Curly one said smiling at me  "No way." I said muffled as I started struggling against him again "Calm down Angel it's ok." The Raven haired one said ,but I wasn't going to clam down and I sure as hell wasn't going to let those guys take me home with them as I continued to struggle against the Curly haired one "Kitten needs to calm down doesn't he?" He asked the Raven haired one  "Yes he does and here this should help him calm down." The Raven haired one said as he handed the Curly haired one a needle  "It will be ok Kitten this is just going to help you to clam down ok." The Curly haired one said as he stuck the needle into my neck then he pressed the dropped down as the liquid went into me all of a sudden I felt more clam as I stopped struggling against the Curly haired one and I started to feel really tired to  "That's it Angel it's all ok now." The Raven haired boy said  "Sweet dreams Kitten." The Curly haired one said as he kissed my cheek and he pulled the needle out of my neck and the last thing that I saw before I closed my eyes was his green eyes staring at me then I fell alseep.