Betrayed (Final Chapter)

Niall's POV-  "Can it with the pet names Louis I'm not your boyfriend." I said angrily all of the sudden he stopped the car and he turned to me "I've tired doing things the easiest way possible Ni, but now you've forced me to do things the hard way Princess. Now get out and get in the back and lay down on your chest now." Louis said seriously so I opened the door, but instead of getting into the back I took off running into a grassy field with trees all of a sudden I heard Louis's voice yell "Niall get back here now." so I just ran faster until I reached a clearing and I needed to catch my breathe so I stopped and I was about to start running again when I felt something against my back "Don't you start running again Niall or I'll shoot you in the knee now come on lets go." Louis threatened me, but I didn't move so all of a sudden Louis threw me over his shoulder and his other arm went over my knees so that I couldn't kick him  "Put me down now Louis." I said seriously hitting his back "Shut up Princess." Louis said and he sounded a bit angry so I stayed quite as he walked holding onto me until we reached the car then he opened the back door then he laid me down on the seat so that I was on my back then he pinned my wrists behind my back and he tied them up tightly then he tied my ankles up tightly.  "It didn't have to be this way if you weren't so stubborn Princess." Louis said seriously  "Weren't you just going to tie me up anyways?" I asked with a bit of a sassy tone  "I was thinking about it,but no it wasn't the plan originally then you gave me no other choice Babe now I have to make you quite it's for your own good Princess." Louis said   "I'll be quite I swear Lou you don't have to gag me." I said  "Fine I won't gag you for now Babe, but if I hear anything out of you I will gag you." Louis said I just nodded then Louis shut the door as he got back into the driver's seat as he drove off into the early afternoon sky.  He drove for awhile before speaking again "When you ran Nibabe I got scared I thought that I'd lose you, but I caught you and I'm not letting you get away from me again Princess." Louis said I wanted to tell him off, but I stayed quite because I really didn't want to have him gag me. After a few more hours we finally reached his lake house once he stopped the car he came around to the back to come get me as he threw me over his shoulder again then he walked inside and upstairs that he let me use when we came up here as kids then he set me down on the bed as he tied my wrists to the bed posts "Look at my pretty little Princess." Louis said as he kissed my forehead I didn't let this one bit it was so wired I just wanted my best friend back ,but I think that he's to far gone and I just can't believe that he betrayed me like this and the fact that I couldn't even trust my best friend was sad. "I've got to tell you a little secret Princess you know Liam Payne well I hired him to kidnap you and have him bring you to me until that is your two boy friends showed up and ruined my plan, but no matter I still got you in the end and as they always say if you want something done right do it yourself." Louis said "I can't believe you Lou Liam almost raped me twice and you hired him and he hurt me and you just let him do that then you are really messed up Lou." I said angrily  "He wasn't suppose to do that I swear,but  he messed up and I took care of it now I've got to keep you quite My Love." Louis said so I opened up my mouth to say something ,but Louis put his hand up telling me that he wanted me to be quite "You're not getting out of it this time Princess." Louis said as he walked over to the chest in the middle of the room then he opened it as he started looking through it after a few minutes he pulled out a ball shaped gag that was blue kind of like my eye color the he walked back over to me  "Alright Love now you've got to stay quite since I've got a few friends coming over later." Louis said seriously  "Please don't do this Boobear." I plead with him "Sorry Babe it'a the only way plus I don't need my others friends to know that I've got such a little hottie up here plus I need you all to myself Love now it's all going to be ok." Louis said as he put the ball part into my mouth then he tied it in the back tightly "I've got to hide you My Love and I've got the perfect spot." Louis said as he walked over to the bookcase in the room and he picked the book in the middle then all of a sudden a door opened and there was a little room inside. So Louis walked back over to me as he untied me from the bed, but he retied my wrists together tightly. He carried me into the little room and he set me on the chair as he tied me to it "Now as long as you be quite and don't make any noises with the chair I won't have to punish you Love, but I have to go now I'll see you later Princess and be good." Louis said as he kissed my check then he walked out of the little room shutting the door behind him. I didn't really know what to feel I mean I was mad that Louis betrayed and kidnapped me, but on the other hand I was just really scared and I just wanted someone to save me after while I heard voices downstairs,but I didn't know who was there so I tired testing the ropes well I had no luck there since they were way to tight so I was just trapped and betrayed. 

The End!