We Have To Get Niall Back

Niall's POV-  I knew that I was in a lot of trouble, but as long as I played along Liam won't hurt me then I can get back to Harry and Zayn. It was uncomfortable riding in the back of a Hummer tied up "I miss you Harry and Zaynie." I thought all of a sudden the Hummer stopped then I saw Liam as he opened the back of the Hummer  "Hi Cutie we are home." Liam said as he put me over his shoulder then he brought me inside a wooden cabin and upstairs into a room where he tied me down to a chair after that he walked out of the room locking the door behind him.  Zayn's POV-  I managed to get my knife out of my pocket as I cut the ropes off then I freed Harry "We have to get Niall back." Harry said  "I know we do Babe, but how are we going to get 1 million dollars?" I asked  "I may have a friend who can help us with that." Harry said  "Ok Babe, but we have to hurry." I said  "I  know Zee I'll give my friend a call." Harry said as he called his friend after he was done talking to his friend he turned to me "He's coming over in fifteen." Harry said  "Good." I said, but I was really worried about Niall I just hope that Liam won't hurt him ,but don't worry Angel I'll get you back safe and I'll take Liam down for good. About fifteen minutes later Harry's friend showed up "Hi Mikey." Harry said "Hey Harry so what do you need my help with?" Mikey asked "We need help getting 1 million dollars Mikey since we owe Liam Payne and he kidnapped our boyfriend Niall as leverage and we need to get him back and fast Mikey." Harry said "Alright I'll help you I'll be back in an hour with the funds." Mikey said "Thank you." I said "No problem just get your boy back from Liam." Mikey said as he left after an hour he came back with the money which he gave it to Harry then he left for good "Alright lets call Liam." I said all of a sudden my phone rang so I answered it "Hello Zayn." Liam said "What do you want Liam?" I asked "Your little Boytoy wants to talk to you." Liam said "Hi Zaynie." Niall said "Hi Angel are you ok?" I asked "Yes I'm ok, I miss you and Harry." Niall said "We miss you to Angel and we love you so much and we are going to get you back I promise." I said "I love you guys to and Zaynie please hurry I don't like it here." Niall said a bit upset "We will Angel." I said then Niall's voice cut off "Here's the deal Zayn met me at my safe house near the woods next Saturday and once you give me my money you can have Niall back." Liam aid "Ok we will be there." I said "Good see you then Zayn." Liam said as the line cut off "We have to go get Niall back." I said " We can't Zee we'll die." Harry said "I know Baby, but I can't leave Niall with him until next Saturday." I said almost crying so Harry hugged me "Zee it will be ok Niall's strong and next Saturday he'll be back with us ok now lets go get some tea and calm down and don't do anything rash." Harry said "You're right Babe I just miss him a lot." I said "Me to Zee me to." Harry said as we stopped hugging then Harry made us some tea and It clammed me down me a little bit, but nothing felt the same without Niall "Don't worry Angel you'll be safe soon." Niall's POV- I didn't like this at all, but at least Liam let me talk to Zayn and I know that they would get me back I had faith in them. Liam walked back into the room "Oh look the little Cutie's being a good boy which is good because if you weren't a good boy Niall I would have to punish you." Liam said then he got down to my height as he looked me straight in the eyes "Well you are quite cute Niall I can see why those two picked you and you have a nice little ass as well, but in any case Cutie we have a whole together so maybe we'll have some fun." Liam said smirking and I got what he meant and I didn't want that to happen at all. He touched my cheeks "You have such a cute little face." Liam said as he kissed my cheeks and normally I would have blushed ,but not around Liam I know that he doesn't really like me and I'm not going to give him any sign that I like him at all. Liam untied me from the chair then he tied my wrists and ankles to the bedposts "You look so hot tied up like this Niall." Liam said trying to sound sexy, but it wasn't working on me and I wasn't going to fall in love with him. He came over to me as he took my shirt off then he touched my chest "Such a cute little body you have Niall. Liam said I was trying to not pay attention to him since I didn't like him touching me. "Oh come on Cutie don't be like that." Liam said , but I didn't look at him "Well your stubborn ok then Niall well when I come back you better not be stubborn anymore or I will beat it out of you." Liam said seriously as he left the room locking the door behind him. I tried to get out of the ropes, but it wasn't working since Liam tied the ropes way to tight and I had a really bad pain in my wrists which didn't make anything better, but I would try to get out of here and get back to Harry and Zayn because that is where I belonged. I would even fight Liam if it came down to it because I'm going back to my boyfriends and Liam's not going to stop me.