Hard Changes

Harry's POV- Zayn was a mess he wouldn't talk to me and I was getting more worried Zayn and Niall I know that Zayn was just worried about Niall and we will get him back I swear my life I will save my Kitten. I needed to get Zayn to talk to me first because we have to save Niall together so I sat next to Zayn on the couch  "Zee." I said he just looked at me the not saying a word he just laid his head my chest as he broke down crying so I held him close and I gave him little forehead kisses "Shhh Zee it's ok I'm here shhh Love." I said he just cried harder so I rubbed his back as he just had to let it out. After a few hours he clammed down, but he just stayed by me so I carried Zayn upstairs into our bedroom as I laid down with him "I'm sorry." Zayn said quietly "Hey it's ok Zee you don't have to apologize for what happened it' totally normal  and fine ok." I said  "Ok." Zayn said a little bit louder "We are going to get him back Zee I promise." I said  "I know Hazzy I'm just scared that something bad is going to happen to Niall." Zayn said  " We won't let anything bad happen to our Niall right Zee?" I asked   "Right." Zayn said loudly  " Now rest Baby I'll be right here." I said   "Ok I love you so much Harry." Zayn said  " I love you so much to Zayn." I said as we kissed after we stopped Zayn fell asleep on me "I will let no one hurt my two favorite boys and I will always protect them." I thought  Niall's POV-   Liam came in with some food and water "Hi Cutie." Liam said as he sat on the bed next to me then he ungagged me as he fed me then he gave me some water then he regagged me after that Liam wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me as far as he could into his chest "Goodnight Cutie." Liam said as he kissed my cheek before falling asleep though I couldn't fall asleep because I felt way to uncomfortable and strange being held by Liam. The next morning when Liam let go of me then I finally fell asleep when I woke up a few hours later I saw one of Liam's boys  standing in the room  "Boss wanted me to cut you loose to get dressed since he needs you to come with him to a lunch metting." He said as he walked over me as he cut the ropes off then I ungagged myself after that I took a shower then the boy brought me a blue suit and a  black tie so I changed into it before the he left  I had to ask "What's your name?"   "It's Ashton." He said  "Oh well thank you Ashton." I said "You are welcome Niall." Ashton said as he smiled a bit then he left the room. A few minutes later Liam came into the room "Come on Lovely we have to get going." Liam said as he grabbed my hand holding onto it tightly as we walked out of the cabin and outside and then we got into his car as he drove off into the early afternoon sky.  We went into town and he stopped at a fancy restaurant then he parked the car as he grabbed my hand with the same tightness as before as we walked into the restaurant then we walked into the back room then Liam took a seat at the head of the table where he pulled me into his lap and his arm wrapped around my waist tightly so that I couldn't go anywhere.  There was about eight other men at the table  "Good afternoon Gentlemen." Liam said  "Good afternoon Boss." They said  "Now we have some matters that we need to talk about first off we need to finalize the plans for the heist then we need to keep on getting money from the people that owe us." Liam said  "Yes Boss." They said  as they talked I just blocked it out as I ate some food after a few hours the meeting was over, but as we were walking out of the restaurant I swear that I saw two men that looked like Harry and Zayn, but I didn't have a chance to check since Liam pulled me out of the restaurant holding my hand in his tightly as we walked back to his car once we got inside his car he buckled me in  "I'm not going to be stupid enough to jump out of the car." I said  seriously  "Well I'm not taking any chances Cutie." Liam said more serious so I didn't reply as he drove off.  Once we got back to his cabin he put me over his shoulder as he carried me inside and up to his room then he set me down "Ok Cutie clothes off." Liam said  "No." I said  "If you don't take off these clothes I will punish you." Liam said seriously "Ok I'll do it." I said in defeat  "Good boy." Liam said so I took off my shirt, tie, and pants now I was just in my boxers and socks "Ok Cutie lay on the bed on your back and then I need you to put your hands behind your back." Liam said  "Ok." I said so I did what he asked "Stay still Cutie." Liam said as he was right behind me then he grabbed my wrists as I felt rope being tied around them and it really hurt since Liam was making it very tight "That hurts." I said "Well I'm not letting you get away from me so the ropes have to be tight Cutie." Liam said then Liam took my socks off then he tied my ankles together tightly. Then he flipped me over so that I was looking at him  "Much better." Liam said smirking I just glared at him  "You are a feisty little Cutie aren't you?" Liam asked  "Yes I  am." I said  "Well lucky for you I like a bit of feistness." Liam said  "Harry and Zayn are going to come for me." I said  "Oh I know Cutie that's what I want to happen since I have a little surprise for them." Liam said smirking  "What do you mean by a little surprise?" I asked  "You'll see Cutie." Liam said after he said that  I got a little scared for Harry and Zayn though because I didn't know what Liam was planning for them, but we would be back together soon that's all I know for sure because love always wins.  Liam was looking me over and I was uncomfortable with that because I knew why he was looking me over and I had insecurities about my own body so him looking at me like that didn't help matters any "I'll be back later Cutie then we will have some fun." Liam said smirking as he walked out of the room locking the door behind him.  Louis POV-  I was playing Fifa when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the my door so I answered it and it was Harry and Zayn so I let them in "Where is Niall?" I asked  "That is actually what we wanted to talk to you about." Harry said  "What happened to Niall?" I asked starting to get upset "  Liam Payne kidnapped him from us, but we are going to get him back Louis." Harry said   "Not again. "I said as I started to cry then Harry hugged me "Get him back." I said crying  "We will Louis I promise." Harry said it took me awhile, but I clammed down and we stopped hugging then I made us some tea  "I'm going to kick this Liam's guys ass." I said seriously  "Louis calm down leave this to Zayn and I and you know as well as I do that Niall wouldn't want you to get hurt." Harry said  "Ok just kick his ass." I said  "Oh we will." Zayn said "Good." I said,but I just can't believe that Niall got kidnapped again the poor Lad must be so scared well I'm going to help Harry and Zayn find Niall because I'm not to sit back anymore "I want to help you guys find Niall. I said "Ok you can help, but I'm not putting you get hurt since Niall would be so mad at us if we did." Harry said "Sounds good to me." I said  then we talked about a plan to save Niall and I knew it wasn't going to be easy ,but I was going to get my best friend back.