Playing His Game to Escape

Niall's POV- I was really scared of Liam I mean he would do anything to keep me away from Harry and Zayn because he's clearly mad in the head. All of a sudden Liam's hand was on my thigh which was making me a bit unconformable  "Could you move your hand please?" I asked "Nope." Liam said as he moved his hand up my thigh more then he started kissing my neck "Come on Niall don't tell me that you don't want this." Liam said, but I couldn't reply since what he was going felt so good "Do you want to take this upstairs Baby Boy?" Liam asked as he stopped kissing my neck "Hell No I'm not having sex with you." I said seriously all of a sudden I ended up on the floor which really hurt then my hair got pulled roughly so that I was looking up at Liam "Well it looks like someone needs another punishment." Liam said seriously "Please don't please Liam I'll do whatever you want just please no more punishments." I plead with him then he smirked "Alright no punishment Cutie, but you have to do what I say for the rest of the week with no back talk." Liam said  "I can do that." I said  "Good." Liam said as he let my hair go "Now I'll untie you,but you can't run away Cutie." Liam said  "I won't." I said "Good boy." Liam said as he the ropes off then he helped me stand up then he lead me into the kitchen  "Ok make me some breakfast and call me Sir." Liam said  "Ok what would you like for breakfast Sir?" I asked  "Eggs and pancakes." Liam said  "Yes Sir." I said so I made him breakfast once I severed him  I ate myself "I'll be in my office Cutie now I need you to clean the bathrooms ok." Liam said  "Yes Sir." I said  Good boy now if you do a good job you'll  get a reward." Liam said  "Yes Sir." I said  "Now go on." Liam said I just nodded as I raced up the stairs then I started cleaning the bathroom after I finished that I cleaned the other bathroom then I knocked on Liam's office door  "Come in Cutie." Liam said so I walked in "I finished Sir." I said "Good boy." Liam said "What should I do now Sir?" I asked "Come sit down on my lap Cutie." Liam said  "Ok Sir." I said as I walked over to him as I sat on his lap  "Could I kiss you Cutie?" Liam asked I didn't know how to reply to his question, but I didn't really have a choice so I would have to let him kiss me "Ok Sir." I said then his lips touched mine and he kissed me,but I didn't kiss him back because I didn't like him and I loved my boyfriends after a few seconds he stopped kissing me "Come on Cutie it's no fun if you don't kiss back." Liam said "I'll try Sir." I said  "You will kiss me back Cutie or I will spank you until your butt is all red understand Cutie?" Liam asked " "Yes Sir I understand.' I said "Great." Liam said so he kissed me again and I kissed him back and he wasn't a bad kisser, but he was no Harry and Zayn when it came to kissing after a few seconds we stopped kissing "I enjoyed that much better Cutie." Liam said  "Was I ok Sir?" I asked "You were wonderful Cutie." Liam said "Oh well thank you Sir." I said  "You are welcome Cutie." Liam said I don't know what it was,but I felt a little less scared of Liam even though I don't trust or like him one bit, but as long as I play his little game I can escape tonight. After a long day of doing stuff for Liam he went to bed so I stayed up to watch some tv then I got up and I walked over to the door unlocking it then I raced out of the door and into large wooded forest once I found a cave I hide in it also I stole some food from Liam's kitchen in case I get hungry. I slowly fell asleep thinking about thinking about being with Harry and Zayn again. I got up early the next morning as I started walking through the forest and at the bottom of the forest I saw a long way down I saw a road so I started running and I almost reached the road when I got tackled onto the ground "You are in so much trouble Cutie so much trouble." Liam said seriously as he grabbed me off of the ground then he punched me in the face so hard that I blacked out.