I Love Them

Niall's POV- I loved Harry and Zayn they were so sweet and I love their cuddles and they took really good care of me.  I honestly could see myself becoming Mr. Niall James Styles - Malik  even the thought made me happy then Zaynie woke up and he he held me "What are you thinking about Angel?" Zayn asked  "My name being Niall James Styles- Malik." I said as I blushed really bad then Zayn smiled really big  "One day Angel you'll be our cute little husband and your name will be Niall Malik - Styles how does that sound Angel?" Zayn asked  "It sounds perfect Zaynie." I said as I peaked his lips " I'm glad Angel." Zayn said as he kissed me on the forehead  "Kitten what would you like for breakfast?" Harry asked  "Pancakes please?" I asked  "Of course my Darling I'll go make them and you can stay here with Zayn." Harry said  "Ok Daddy." I said then all I felt was a tiny kiss to the back of my neck then Harry walked out of the room as he closed the door behind him. For the first time in a very long time I felt very safe and happy afterwhile Harry came up with breakfeast and then we ate together after that Zayn took me into the bathroom as he set me down on the sink  "So Angel what would you think about having all brown hair? "Zayn asked   " I could give it a try Zaynie." I said  "Great Angel." Zayn said as he kissed my cheek  "So tomorrow we will change your hair color to brown Angel." Zayn said "Ok Zaynie." I said  "Now I thought that you and I could take a little bath together what do you think about that Angel?" Zayn asked me  "I'd love to Zaynie." I said happily  "I'm so glad to hear that my sweet little Angel." Zayn said  as he kissed my other cheek then Zayn got the water ready and he put the bubbles into the bath then we got undressed and we got into the bath together and it was really nice and clamming.  Zayn washed me up and I helped wash him up as well then I leaned into his shoulder as he held me close to him "You are so beautiful Angel." Zayn said  "Thank you Zaynie." I said as I kissed the tattoo on his shoulder once I did that I saw Zayn smiling so big so I smiled so big him to "Awww look at my two boys." Harry said as he stood in the doorway as Zayn and I both got red faces  " I'll be in the bedroom if you anyone needs me." Harry said "Ok Babe." Zayn said as Harry walked away. Then Zayn and I went back to our little moment after ten more minutes we got out and we dried off then I wore one of Zayn's shirts and some shorts then Zayn wore a muscle tee which showed off his muscular arms  "Damn." I thought and I saw Zayn smirk cause he caught me staring at him  "Like what you see Angel?" Zayn asked  "Yes." I said blushing  "Well I like what I see to Angel." Zayn said as I got the hint that he was talking about me I blushed even more   "How did we get so lucky to get such an adorable boy to be ours?" Zayn asked  "I don't know maybe because this adorable boy loves you both so much." I said "I love you to Niall my sweet adorable little Angel." Zayn said as he kissed me on lips and it got a little heated which I liked after a few more seconds we broke off for air and we both had the biggest smiles on our faces.  Then Zayn just held me in his arms "I want to stay like this forever." I said  "Me to Angel." Zayn said as he kissed me on the cheek  "Me three Kitten." Harry said as he peaked my lips  "I love you guys." I said  "We love you to Angel." Zayn said "Yes we love you to Kitten." Harry as they both kissed me all over the face and my lips after they stopped I just giggled  "I'm so happy right now and I feel so loved thank you for loving me Zaynie and Daddy." I said as I kissed both of them  "You don't have to thank us Kitten we will always love you ,but thank you for giving a chance to love you." Harry said  "You are welcome Daddy and Zaynie." I said   "Lets take a nap Angel." Zayn said  "Ok Zaynie." I said as I fell asleep on him. I just loved Zayn and Harry so much and that will never change because they are my world.