Too comfortable

Wu Ming Er thinks about a lot of thing on the way home. It is not like he wasn't familiar with the driver but he just wasn't in the mood to initiate a conversation. Moreover, when the driver saw the young master's frowning face, he also only quietly drive.
Once arrived at his apartment building, the still out of his mind Wu Ming Er get out lifelessly, ignoring his surrounding. He didn't have the time to realize that Gu Wang Yi's car was parked right next to where he get off.

"You, dare to look absent-minded when you are walking"

Wu Ming Er immediately turned and see Gu Wang Yi getting out from his car. It didn't take long before the guy stands right infront of him.

"That expression just now really makes people wants to take advantage ah"

Gu Wang Yi sighed but Wu Ming Er ignored that remark and asked him why was he there at his apartment building.

"I'm waiting for you to come back"

"Did you have anything to say to me ?"

Wu Ming Er looked at Gu Wang Yi, scanning the later up and down. The guy is wearing a simple white tee with a pair of black skinny jeans clinging to his long legs. Although there are a few cigarette butts on the ground, the smells coming from the later is sweet. It is still a wonder how Gu Wang Yi get rid of the smoke smell from his body.

"Had your dinner yet ?"

"Yes... ah not yet"

Wu Ming Er realized that even if he already had dinner, the amount that he get to consume was small. Besides, he ate while being pressured so there is no way for him to enjoy his dinner.

"Want to go out and eat ?"

Gu Wang Yi's true attention was to see if Wu Ming Er get back home safe since he know that the later live alone in that apartment. Also, he wants answers to his few questions. Dinner wasn't mainly in his head but if Wu Ming Er is willing, then he won't complained.
As for Wu Ming Er, he still haven't get out from his sport attire. Thinking that he sweat so much that evening, he feels anxious to sit in Gu Wang Yi's expensive car.
Moreover, he prefer to eat homecooked meals more that eating outside.

"There is no need. I will just make myself something to eat"

"Then make it two. I haven't eat anything since this evening"

This time, Wu Ming Er was left speechless. He totally didn't expect that.

*****
Wu Ming Er directly walk into the bathroom after letting Gu Wang Yi invade his house. Fortunately, he wasn't the type to leave his things around the house so it wasn't a hassle to let anyone in. Truthfully, this is his first time bringing someone home. Thinking that Lin Ka Ye didn't even know his full address, he wonder what makes Gu Wang Yi different. Apparently he has shared a little too much to Gu Wang Yi eventhough he only know the guy for less than 2 months.
While taking a showing, he only thinked about what to cook for the later. This is also his first time cooking for someone else and he unconsciously wants to be praised.
Since he sometimes helped cooking at the family restaurant where he worked at, he thinks that his cooking is not bad.
Done with the shower, he comfortably get into a simple tee and sweatpants.
In the living room, Gu Wang Yi is paying respect to his parents' ashes which was set at the corner.
2 years ago, he couldn't bring himself to spread the ashes. Later, he decided to just keep it at home with him. Whenever he looked at that corner, he would atleast feel less lonely.

"It was an accident. I lost both of them in a blink of an eye"

"I know"

The reply coming from Gu Wang Yi was quiet with a trace of pain but Wu Ming Er didn't notice. When the later turn around, a small smile is hanging on his face.
From a sincere smile changing to an evil smirk, Wu Ming Er already know that the later has something planned and it couldn't be good.

"Your parents asked me to take care of you"

"Don't be stupid. The dead can't talk"

"Yeah they can't but they whispered it to me"

"Don't play anymore. What do you want to eat ?"

Gu Wang Yi chuckled when Wu Ming Er plainly ignored his teasing. But seeing Wu Ming Er rolling his eyes twice is enough for him.

"I can eat anything"

"Then take a seat first. And don't mess around, my parents are watching"

At that, Gu Wang Yi laughed. It seems like Wu Ming Er can really read his mind. He planned to look at every frames lining on the wall and Wu Ming Er can't hinder him from doing it. If anything, he already asked permission while paying his respect just now. Slowly, he walked closer to the framed wall and scan the pictures one by one.
There are many pictures of Wu Ming Er when he was younger.
In the middle of it there is a big family picture of three. Wu Ming Er who is still a bundle of joy, wrapped by his mother's embrace.
His mother is a beauty and Wu Ming Er got his round double-lidded eyes from her. His father is firmly standing next to his mother.
Looking at the picture, Gu Wang Yi feels something inexplainable in his heart.

"Eh come quick. I'm done cooking"

Hearing Wu Ming Er calling for him, he abandoned his own thought and go to the kitchen.
On the table there are two plates of omurice. The omelette nicely wrapped around it like the one that can be found in restaurant. Gu Wang Yi immediately send a look of fondness towards Wu Ming Er because of it.

(Omurice- fried rice wrapped with omelette)

"Seems appetizing"

He commented as he take a seat. Wu Ming Er is already sitting across of him, patiently waiting for him to take a bite.

"Don't just compliment the look. Eat first then talk"

So, this is only the first part. The next chapter will be the part 2 of their 'night' lol