Look at me

After Hau Sue Yi left the scene, Lin Ka Ye has also excused himself and leave Gu Wang Yi and Wu Ming Er. Gu Wang Yi keep on glancing towards Wu Ming Er, while the other keep on pretending that he wasn't there.

"Wu Ming Er, are you purposely ignoring me ?"

Gu Wang Yi asked him but he still refuse to say anything. Since he kept on focusing to the march, Gu Wang Yi walked until he was right infront of Wu Ming Er, as to cover Wu Ming Er's view.

"Baobei, won't you talk to me"

Wu Ming Er is a stubborn person and Gu Wang Yi know about it. What he didn't know is the reason to why would Wu Ming Er gave him a cold shoulder for something that wasn't even his fault.

"Baobei, are you mad that I got confession just now ?"

"Move away, and don't call me like that"

Gu Wang Yi suddenly found Wu Ming Er so cute for getting jealous over it. He really want to bring Wu Ming Er into his embrace and give him a few kisses for being too cute.

"I like it when you are jealous ah, Baobei"

"Stop being so shameless !"

"But I am truly happy ah"

Wu Ming Er immediately turned and walk away. The more he listened to Gu Wang Yi's nonsense, the more annoyed he feels about the whole thing that had happened. So, it is better for him to just ignore Gu Wang Yi.
He didn't want to admit that he likes Gu Wang Yi, yet he also don't want to see Gu Wang Yi with somebody else.

(Since when did WME became so possessive lol)

With a smile, Gu Wang Yi followed behind Wu Ming Er. Since the march is coming to an end, the games will soon start with a 100 metres sprint. Both Gu Wang Yi and Wu Ming Er will be participating in it.
They must be ready at their gamepoint 10 minutes earlier, so they walked together towards the gamepoint.

"Anyway, you can find your own timekeeper"

Since it will be Gu Wang Yi's first time participating, he did not have his own timekeeper yet unlike Wu Ming Er. However, there are only a few students at the gamepoint, and there is no teachers.

"Who is your timekeeper then ?"

He asked Wu Ming Er and the latter replied that Mr Lau has always been his timekeeper. Gu Wang Yi scanned the crowd and saw Hau Sue Yi who was also standing among the the crowd near the gamepoint. He immediately revert his attention back to Wu Ming Er beside him. Wu Ming Er saw that he was distracted for a moment because of a certain goddess so he could not just leave it alone.

"You can also choose among students ah"

"Choose one student for me then"

"Why would I ? You are not even from my team"

At last, Wu Ming Er still choose someone for Gu Wang Yi. A male student from the athlete club who was quite close to him.

The 100 metres sprint starts and it was as expected that Gu Wang Yi won the first place. Wu Ming Er was so happy for him but then he realized that they were not from the same team.

"11.27 seconds, really good ah"

"11.3 also not too bad, you passed your previous record right ?"

Wu Ming Er happily nodded. Since they both managed to get a reading below 12 seconds, they both get the same amount of points for their own team. Soon, the next game will be starting. They both walk to the next gamepoint.

While walking together, Wu Ming Er couldn't miss the fact that Hau Sue Yi keeps on staring at them. Ever since he know that the girl likes Gu Wang Yi, he immediately became conscious of her.

Since Wu Ming Er did not sign for 400 metres, he quietly sat down as he watched Gu Wang Yi get into his team. There are a few faces that he has seen before, either from school event or club activities. Again, he saw Hau Sue Yi after scanning the crowd. It seems like the girl still has things for Gu Wang Yi even after she was rejected.

Looking at Hau Sue Yi, he really don't feel good about himself being a wall in between her and Gu Wang Yi. What if he did not stand between them, would they have a happy ending ?

"Wu Ming Er"

Too distracted with the problem at hand, Wu Ming Er did not realize that Gu Wang Yi was already standing infront of him and calling for him.

"Oh, so fast ah"

"You are not even watching the game, so I decided to ditch the team"

"What ?! Are you crazy ?!"

Wu Ming Er suddenly has an urge to smack Gu Wang Yi on the back of his head. But he didn't get to do so as the latter managed to caught his hands in a tight grip.
With such an intimidating aura, Wu Ming Er felt so little infront of Gu Wang Yi.

"Wu Ming Er, where did your head went to just now ? I already won the race"

Wu Ming Er huffed. Whose fault was it that makes him so distracted ? Isn't it because of Gu Wang Yi and the goddess, Hau Sue Yi ?

"Let my hands go"

"If I let you go, you will avoid talking to me, keep it in yourself and you will soon get ruined by your own thought"

Wu Ming Er looked around them and saw a few heads turning towards them. Ofcourse Hau Sue Yi was included. Althought he kind of felt happy on how the situation turned out to be, he still did not want too much attention on them.

"I got it, let my hands go so we could talk somewhere else"

Without further due, Gu Wang Yi dragged Wu Ming Er away from the field, abandoning the eyes tailing after them.

"Ok now talk to me"

They reached the nearest class building and after dragging Wu Ming Er inside, Gu Wang Yi immediately lock the door.

Wu Ming Er didn't know where to start. Although he already admitting to being jealous of Hau Sue Yi in his heart, he would never say it out loud to the other guy. It will only bring shame to his own self.

"Alright, if you won't talk, let me talk. I did not know since when, but she kept on sending me messages, trying to be nice to me. I don't even know where did she get my phone number. If you think that I replied to any of them, then you are wrong. Today, she confessed to me and I already rejected her. So, there is really nothing between us. If you are like this because you were jealous then it would be nice, but if you are mad at me, then I really don't get what you are so mad of"

"You went out of character everytime you are talking to me. You talked way too much, Gu Wang Yi"

"Don't try to change the topic. Lets deal with our problem right here, right now"

Wu Ming Er sighed. He know that he will regret his next step. So what if he stand in between Hau Sue Yi and Gu Wang Yi. Gu Wang Yi already chose him in the first place. There is nothing he need to be afraid of.

With a final sigh, he moves forward and caught Gu Wang Yi's lips using his own lips, kissing them furiously.

...well more like biting them furiously.

***
Hey guys, enjoy the chapter.
Sorry that I've been away for too long and also sorry that I don't have time to edit this chapter.
Thanks for being understanding, you guys are amazing ❤️