Depend on me

Gu Wang Yi has been waiting for a call the whole evening. He only stay at home in case Wu Ming Er needed him to fetch him up from the main house. He also didn't dare to put down his phone in case Wu Ming Er give him a call while he is not holding it.

After walking back and forth and feeling restless for a few hours, the call from Wu Ming Er came in. Gu Wang Yi calmly answer the phone although he was actually very happy that Wu Ming Er finally called.

"Hello, what's wrong ?"

"Would you care for a meal with me ?"

"... I don't get it"

"Come to my house if you are hungry, I will cook for you"

With that, the call ended. Gu Wang Yi can already guess that Wu Ming Er's mood is not at its best. He didn't even get to tease the guy yet the guy has abruptly ended the call.

A drive from Gu Wang Yi's house to Wu Ming Er's house didn't take long as Gu Wang Yi has arrived only after 10 minutes.

"Come in and take a seat first. I'm still preparing the food"

Wu Ming Er invited him in and then leave him in the living room to resume his cooking. Meanwhile, instead of sitting down in the living room, Gu Wang Yi follows the latter to the kitchen.

"That... what are you doing ?"

When Wu Ming Er saw Gu Wang Yi following him, he couldn't help but wonder why.

"Did something happened at the main house ?"

Seeing that Wu Ming Er immediately avoid eye contact with him, Gu Wang Yi frowned.

"Did they hurt you ?"

He look at Wu Ming Er from head to toe for a few times but couldn't find whats wrong with the later. Meanwhile, Wu Ming Er keep himself busy while washing the vegetables.

"I've told you before that its not good to keep it all inside"

After a long silence, Wu Ming Er finally decided to say something. He has finished washing the vegetables but he still stand there unmoving at the sink.

"They put a blame on my late parents"

The voice was soft but still couldnt escape Gu Wang Yi's hearing.

"It doesnt hurt when they say things about me. But it hurt so much once they mentioned about my late parents"

Gu Wang Yi waited for Wu Ming Er to tell him more about it but unfortunately the story stop at that. The other guy also has been facing down the whole time so he couldn't read his emotion.

"Its normal to get mad when people insult your parents"

"But at that time, I really want her to disappear"

Hearing the quivering voice this time, Gu Wang Yi finally get whats going on. This usually strong man is actually feeling guilty for something that wasnt even his fault. He sighed and pinched the other person chin so that he can see the face. The other person is indeed on the edge of crying.

"I thought that it will take me a few years to finally see you cry. Dont feel bad baobei ah, everything is fine"

That words only make big fat tears fall one after another. Gu Wang Yi really dont know what to do with a crying person so he immediately lead Wu Ming Er to the couch and make him sit down. He wipe the tears away and when he feels like it wasnt enough, he leaves few soft kisses on Wu Ming Er's face. One on each eyelids, cheeks, forhead, nose and lastly the soft lips.

"Is that your way of comforting me ?"

"What do you mean by comforting ?I'm obviously just taking advantage of the situation"

Wu Ming Er chuckled softly at him after that. Seeing that Wu Ming Er has calm down, Gu Wang Yi pull the later for another kiss. This time he even use his tongue while kissing Wu Ming Er. He slowly lay on his back and also pull Wu Ming Er down with him while still kissing the later. Feeling Wu Ming Er's body warmth on him, he can't help but sigh in content.

"Stop playing. I still have to cook for you ah"

Wu Ming Er remind him suddenly but he only groaned, still not letting Wu Ming Er go back to the kitchen. To be honest, all the kissing with his precious person has left his body hot and it's pretty obvious that Wu Ming Er also can feel it since the later has been straddling his lower body since before.

"You should take care of that on your own"

"Why don't you give me a hand baobei ah ?"

Gu Wang Yi already pull Wu Ming Er's hand towards that area but the guy immediately slap his hand away then run into the kitchen with bright red ears. Gu Wang Yi laugh loudly after that.

(Omg WME why sho cuteee)

*****
While Gu Wang Yi settle his problem, Wu Ming Er take his place back in the kitchen and started to cook. Before this, he has asked Gu Wang Yi of his favourite foods and he initially already know how to cook some of them.

Today, without doubt he cooks Gu Wang Yi's favourite foods. Before this, he usually cooked one plate meals like omurice and porridge. But this time, he try to cook few dishes. By the time Gu Wang Yi come into the dining room, the table is already filled with foods.

"Are we celebrating something today ? We are only 2 person, can we finish this ourselves ?"

"If you can't finish it, then you need to bring it back home"

"But I decided to not go home today ah"

"You think I will allow you to stay after feeling that thing of yours just now ah ?!"

"Its obviously not my fault ah. Okay okay let's eat before the foods get cold"

After childishly bantering for a few minutes, they respectively take their own seat infront of each other at the dining table. Gu Wang Yi take a pair of chopstick and hand it to Wu Ming Er before taking another pair for himself.

"I don't usually cook Sichuan dishes so my version would probably taste different than normal"

Gu Wang Yi want to laugh everytime he saw Wu Ming Er intently eyeing him while he take the first bite. The guy really should not worry about his opinion since he was never fussy about food. He can eat almost everything and he especially like Wu Ming Er's homecooked meals.

"It's good"

Gu Wang Yi then saw the beautiful face bloom with smile from his simple praise, the soft brown eyes completely hidden behind the perfect arc. He has learnt that something simple like this can make Wu Ming Er feels happy long ago. Anything that can make Wu Ming Er happy, ofcourse Gu Wang Yi would be willing to comply.