Will you ?

While the issue of student' suicide is still hot at their school, the teaching and learning process continues with no end. Nobody mention it but deeply they were in griefs.

Both Gu Wang Yi and Wu Ming Er classes always ended late in the evening. This is due to the extensive classes in order to prepare them for Gaokao.

At one hand, Wu Ming Er have it worse as he still need to spend his weekend working his ass off instead of staying and resting at home like other student. He tried his best to make it work though, never thinking of giving up.

Gu Wang Yi on the other hand, had to do all the worrying for his precious person. To make sure that the other person never skip a meal or overwork himself as well as balancing time between working, resting and studying. That is also why, when his father ask him to come back home, he was reluctant. Instead, he asked for more time from his father.

These days, the calls came more frequent that Wu Ming Er started to take notice of them. His father is getting desperate while Gu Wang Yi is still not ready to go back.

"Your father wants something from you? It seems like you have been getting a lot of calls from him"

Wu Ming Er said one day. He has seen the same caller name few times and everytime, Gu Wang Yi would take the call outside at the coridor so he didnt have a clue about the content of their call.

Gu Wang Yi was hesitant to tell the truth at first but thinking that it must happen sooner or later, he decided to spill it. To his surprise, Wu Ming Er accept it without showing much reaction.

"Go back then, he must have something in plan for you"

"Going back is not a problem. I only think that it will be hard to come back here after going back"

"Why would it be hard? Come back once you settled all the things there, you still have to take Gaokao by the end of this year"

Gu Wang Yi believes that Wu Ming Er only said that because he hasn't met his father yet. In fact, Wu Ming Er didn't even know who is his father because Gu Wang Yi didn't talk that much about his family to the latter before this.

"You should know something about my father, he didn't like the idea of me studying far from home"

The moment Gu Wang Yi started talking about his father, Wu Ming Er went silent and intently listen to him.

"I have a younger sister whos sick at home. She was in a coma for months due to an accident. Its the same accident that took my mom away from our family"

It's the first time for Wu Ming Er to learn so much about Gu Wang Yi. Usually, he felt that he was exposed alone because he talk too much about himself but know too less about the other person. He wasn't that kind of person to peer into matter that wasn't his so he never try to know deeper about Gu Wang Yi than whats he was allowed to. What else can he do if the other person was not willing to open up to him but patiently wait.

Now that he finally did, Wu Ming Er did not know how to react. He totally wasn't prepared for this but as much as he was overwhelmed, he was also glad and content for this changes. He immediately walk closer to Gu Wang Yi and slowly grab his hand in his.

"How old were you when she passed away?"

"I was 15"

I was also 15 when I lost my parents... Wu Ming Er can't help but exclaim internally.

"My father only have us two now. He didn't say it but I know he was anxious of having me here, miles away from home. I am afraid that during this trip back home, it will be hard for me to come back here again"

"You go back and discuss it properly with him. If he didn't allow you to come back, you can let me talk to him"

"No"

Gu Wang Yi was quick to reject the idea. He won't ever let his father directly deal with Wu Ming Er. His father probably know why he insists to go and study here and it is because of Wu Ming Er. What if his father decided to curse Wu Ming Er out in rage when they are on call together.

"I will confront him on my own, you don't need to worry. No matter how hard it is, I will try my best to come back to you"

Seeing that Gu Wang Yi has started to play around, Wu Ming Er immediately let his hand go. All the serious atmosphere from before have gone now. Whats left is only Gu Wang Yi who is wearing a teasing smile on his face.

"Just now you are worried to death making me worry too but when I started to  worry you suddenly told me not to. I really don't understand you"

"I don't need you to worry for me. I only need you to wait for me to come back home"

Another round of tease and Gu Wang Yi was awarded with a hard smack on his back. It will probably left a hand print under his clothes but the feeling comes with it was good. It even makes his smile became wider.

"This husband is going away, the wife must patiently wait for his return, right?"

Wu Ming Er was seconds away from giving the other person another hard smack when his hand was caught. He look at Gu Wang Yi who is now softly touching and massaging his fingers and palm. When the other person raises his head and stare back at him, he knew that he is now blushing.

"But really, will you take good care of yourself while I'm not here?"

"Gu Wang Yi, you really don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself"

"I know you can. Then, would you promise me something though?"

"What are you talking about?"

"When I come back, I promise that I would tell you more about my family and I. But before that day comes, would you promise me to always put yourself first in any kind of situation? You must think of what's good for you only, ok?"

"I really don't get you sometimes... but yeah, I promise"

*****
Unedited.

So, umm... *guilty conscience*
I guess, this is the gift for new year...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone :)