Chapter 3:Problem with the Seelie Queen

It was finaly a day when Clary will meet up with Seelie Queen to discuss things about Jace.

Clary was getting ready to go when somebody nooked on the door.She ask who is it but there were no responses,she turned around to open the door but nobady was there.She felt that was weird or she just imagine it.

 Clary Closed the door and then someone catches her r from behind, she was struggling and fighting but somebody hit her hard, and in the next moment she was unconscious .

She woke up feeling dizzy, she was trying to remember what happend last time, when she hears the noice.It was a girls voice and she was yelling at someone.She rubbed her eyes and she saw that she wasn't in her room anymore, that she was in Seelie Court and standing close to her was Seelie Queen.

Seelie Queen yells at her minion!I told you that you bring her unharmed i will deal with you later, now i have much more matter to discuss you may leve now.

Clary looks at the Seelie Queen and asks, why i'm i here we would supposed to meet tonight .

Seelie Queen My dear Clary i brought you here earlier because i need you to do something for me, and i know you don't like me that much, and i also know you are here to talk about your Jace am i right.

Clary looks at the queen and says yes i'm here becuse of Jace but i still don't trust you, but i know you could help me somehow and i will do anything just to get Jace back to normal.

Clary i know why you don't trust me, is it because of game that i played on you and daylighter, oh poor him he felt so heart broken, but like i told him shadowhunters always go for they kind and yet he didn't want to believe that you still in love with Jace , oh i almost forgot what i wanted from you.

Clary looked angry at seelie queen for talking abot Simon or  mentioning his name but she was also wondering what she wanted from her.So what do you want from me but before you said anything we need to make the deal.

You need to get me a flower that gows in the moonlight before the last day of fall,its very unique and you need to brinng me one.

So you want me to bring you some flower when you have milions of flower here.

Like i said its veryunique and i want you to give it to me you have 3 days to get ready.

And if i don't want to bring you that flower then what?

Well then we would have a serios problem and you wouldnt like that, you can say goodbay to your beloved Jace and forget about my help you have 3 days. Clary and one more thing there are danger waiting for you, you need to prove yourself worthy to the flower so you can take it.

Clary lookd ate her and she was wondering how is she sopesed to that then she asked her And how am i supposed to do that.

Thats not my problem dear, go now get some rest this days and be reday to go in 3 days.And Clary if you ruin the task then you can say goodbay to jace and if you success you have my promise that i will help him and you would be happy again.

Clary was pissed at the Queen and her attitude, but the only thing on her mind is saving her beloved Jace before is to late.

End of the chapter 3

Chapter 4 comming on tuesday

Hope you like my story fallow me if you want and comment if youd like the story so far :)