Chapter 9 Desire for Family

It was dark outside and Clary and Patrick are so close to the mountain.Clary knows that there is some kinda danger waiting for them, becuse Seelie queen told her that she sould be careful, so she told Patrick that they should rest for a while before they climb the mountin.

*In Jonathan's head*

Jonathan know what kind of danger is waiting on the top of that mountain , that there are at least 15 demons guarding the flower, and  he knows Clary is a good fighter but she can't kill them all by herself while he goes to destroy the flower. So he notice that its the last day before flower desepires till next fall, he will try to delay for while, he will talk about his life with Clary that she will lost track of time and when they get there it will be late.

So Patrick you are shadowhunter am i right?

Yes i am .

How did you end up at the seelie court then? Clary asks with curiosity

That is when Jonathan had an idea he will talk about himself for as long as he can so that it will be to late for them to reach the mountain.

Well when i lost my mother i didn't have a place to stay, i was all alone because my father doesn't care about me, and i had a sister which i already told you that, and its not like she doesn't care about me, maybe she does but she still doesn't want to talk to me or see me. So i was all alone in the streets walking ,with no food or a place to stay that is when Seelie queen offered me a deal i become her loyal friend and warrior and she will offer me a place to stay.

Oh i'm so sorry Patrick, i don't know what to say, i mean i know how you feel you had your family you lived your mother and she is dead just like mine, and you had a father and sister and they don't care about you that much. As soon as this is over maybe you can come with me and leave seelie court, we can be like a brother and sister and you will make some new friends , oh and i can be your new family.

Patrick "Jonathan" looked very sad at the moment, but then he was happy that Clary would accept him as a brother and part of her family, he also realised she will accept Patrick as a brother and not him like real Jonathan. The looked into her eyes and he wanted to kiss her so bad but he was afraid she will be upset and maybe she will never talk to him.

So he only managed to say thank you Clary.

Then she saw sorrow into his eays and she came closer to him and huged him. Don't worry now Patrick i bet we will get along and be one happy family you always wanted to have.

On that thought he couldn't do want Seelie queen asked from him, he realised Clary is changing she isn't the girl he met last time before he was dead, so he decided he will help Clary he would find flower they will bring it back to Seelie queen and she will be saving Jace. Even if he somehow doesn't want to see Jace be back to be normal again, he will do this for Clary and maybe one day he will reveal himself as Jonathan, and Clary will not try to kill him maybe she will understand him and they could live life as happy brother and sister he always wanted to have.

Lets get going Clary we need to finish this quest and go back and save Jace.

Clary looked at Patrick and smiled at him and as soon as they finished packing stuff they were gone.

Meanwhile back at the institute*Jace was wondering were is Clary 

Alec & Izzy did you find anything abot Clary.

They bouth lookd at Jace afraid what to say next. No we didn't we are so sorry Jace.

Damit Alec we need to find her, go look again for something anything please i beg you go and look again.

I will try something Jace , just calm down ok everything will be fine.

Whatever if anyone asks i'm going to Clarys bedroom maybe i will find some answers there.

Ok Jace.

Jace was sitting at Clarys bed , and he somehow was wondering, that maybe it was his fault that she is gone and god know when, what if she is dead, he will blame himself for her dead he would not live without her. At that moment Jace saw a envelope on Clarys table it has Izzy's name on it, probably she left it here thinking she will find it and read it.

Jace was so afraid to read it, so he took the envelope and take it to Izzy's room he left it on her bed so she could see it. He left Izzy's room and went back to his. He made a promes to himself that he will find Clary no matter what.