Chapter 5 The Morning After

The next morning Clary  was getting ready to meet with the person that seelie queen arengend and he will help her to find the flower.

She was suposed to meet him or her in the park at 7:30am in the morning, so since she get up early she went to garb some food for the jorney and some of her stuff from the room.Clary was ready to go when she run ito Alec.

Oh, um hi Clary i didn't know anyone was awake at this hour, i was trying to snek up to my bedroom uh why i'm i telling you this, anyway were are you going so early in the morning?

Hi to you too and it seems to me you were up all night but not in the institute were you with Magnus.

Alec looked at clary too embarrassed to talk but he shyly said yes i was, and can you forget you saw me  but first you need to tell me were are you going.

I'm going to stay at Lukes  house for some days and please do not tell anyone were am i.

Not even Izzy who is btw like your sister or Jace who is your one tru lo*Alec suddenly stop talking when Clary walks out of their conversation because she saw that she was already late.

It was 7:25 when she arrived at the place she was supposed to meet this person.Clary was wondering around the park, thinking about the peson she will meet will he or she be good or is this some kinda trick that seelie queen is playing again, when she heard somebady from behind her calling her name.

Unkown person aproches Clary

Hi there are you Clary Fairchild my name is Patrick Nicolas Collins i was sent by seelie queen here to meet you.

Nice to meet you yes i'm Clary. Clary was suddenly staring at the boy he was tall as her and he had beautiful dark black hair with the green and blue eyes like see that she couldn't resist not looking at him.

Well i heard so much about you Clary i can't believe i'm finally able to see you again

I'm sorry what did you just said.She was staring at his beautiful eyes for quite some time that she didn't hear what he was saying.

I said i can't belive i was finaly able to meet you, you are the shadowhunter that everyone talks abot this days the one who killed Valentine and who just lost the brother.

Yes, but can we just not talk about that right know,  we have only 4 weeks before the end of the fall and i need to find that flower as soon as posible.

Ok no problem then i gess we better be going then.

What Clary didn't know was that this guy Patrick Nicolas Collins was her brother Jonathan, but disguised now in the other body. He made a deal with the seelie queen that she couldn't refuse so she have to chose him to go with Clary, and now he has a chance to meet Clary beeter and he hopes that she will relise  he is maybe good, but for now he has to pretend that he is Patrick.

End of the chapter 5

Hi, i hope you loved the story so far there is more comming soon fallow me if u want and comment how did you like the story so far