Chapter 8 The secret is told

The next morning Jace was getting ready to go down in the kitchen and have breakfast, when he was wondering were is Clary he know that he needs to stay away from her, but he can't becuse he loves her too much even if somthing inside his head is saying to him stay away from Clary or you will hurt her.

Jace was walking down the hall, when he saw Alec and Izzy walking together and talking about Clary and he just have to ask them whats going on.

Alec and Izzy what's going on what's wrong with Clary what are you hiding from me  tell me know!

Should we tell him Alec i think he needs to know what's going on , but we can't tell him he will go crazy and try to find her.

Tell me what Alec, whats going on with Clary please don't hide things from me you are my parabatai my brother, we tell each other everything. By the angel Alec! tell me now.

OK fine Jace. One morning when i was coming back from Magnuse's place, i run it Clary in the hallway and she was a bit upset, and she told me she was staying at Luke's place for couple of days. We went to check on her she wasn't there so we went to ask Luke and he said she wasn't staying at his place at all. There you have it.

Jace was so angry at them for keeping this a secret from him,so he formed his hands into a fist and punch the wall near him.

Alec and Izzy were scared for a minute , then Alec saw Jace walking away from them and he said to Izzy. I told you this isn't the good idea we shouldn't tell him and now only god knowas what Jace will do to find her.

"Jace's point of view"

******

I can't believe Alec he thought to hide this from me and i thought he was a brother to me and we don't keep secret from each other , also Izzy now that too and she didn't dare to tell me i thought she was like a sister to Clary *uh i hate them but what am i going to do know*. I need to find Clary no matter the cost even if that means i die again i will do anything for her.

End of the Chapter 8