Chapter 19 Sizzy

Date time.

Simon arrived at the time for his date with Maia. After some time pass they talk about a lots of stuff and Simon sing her the song she liked it a lot she almost even cried.

But then after a while Simon kinda slip out that Izzy helped him for this date, and Maia was so angry at him because she doesn't like Izzy that much and she decided it's time they broke up. She said to him maybe she wasn't the right girl for him and that he should follow his heart and be with the person that is meant to be his whole world.

Simon answer the phone call.

Hi Simon . "Izzy sounded  so happy".

Hi Izzy. Simmons voice was barely hearable through the phone call.

Hey! Whats wrong, how did the date go?

Well i was stupid enough and blab out that you helped me for this date and then we split up we are not together anymore.

Oh, ......oh Simon i'm so sorry to hear that maybe she wasn't the right person for you.

Maybe, ......... i'm but hey can you meet me at my place i would like to talk to you.

Yeah sure i'll be there in 15 mintues.

Good. I see you then.

At Simon's place

Izzy nocked at his door.

Hey Simon, so what is it that you wanted to talk about with me.

You see a little bird told me that if you love someone you shouldn't let go, even if you are not sure if that person likes you back. So..... um... how do i say this ... Izzy i liked you and by like you not as a friend, but as more like you know what i mean ... and i was so scared you wonn't like me back  and i end up  dating Maia and i'm blabing to much now so would you like to be my ......

Izzy approached Simon and kissed him.....

Well i think that answers your question and just so you know i liked you too and i didn't want to cause and trouble cause you were so happy with someone else so i guess i didn't want to ruin that.

Are you saying what i think are you saying.

Yeah we like each others so that makes us boyfriend and girfriend.

I'm so glad you are with me know Izzy do you want to walk around the beach or just stay with me here tonight.

I like the second option more so i will stay with you.

Great! they bout look at each other smiling.

They talked the whole night and they were having so much fun that they didn't even notice it was already morning so they quickly get up and went to the institute it was finally time to save Jace.