Chapter 15 Back Home

Clary and Patrick arrived at the institute.

So Patrick welcome to my home i hope you would like it let's go meet the others shall we?

They both went inside and Clary notice Izzy standing with Alec and they were talking about Jace.

Alec look there it's Clary. Clary all you alright is everything ok?

Clary was hugging Izzy and told her that everything was fine.

Alec looked at Clary and told her "ok enough with the chit chat" did you find what we need to save Jace?

Uh about that.......... She didn't we tried but Seelie Queen trick us.

Alec and Izzy both looked at the guy who just spoke to them instead of Clary.

Would you be so kind and tell us who are you?

Oh , sorry where are my manners, my name is Patrick Nicolas Collins i was with the Clary all the time until we finished our mission.

Clary you didn't write this in the letter he is so cute , no actually he is so Hot!

Alec looked at Izzy and tell her to stop because they have important stuff to discuss with Clary.

Patrick thank you for being with Clary till the whole mission, and now you can go back home you done your purpose.

Clary looked at Alec and told him. He is staying here forever he doesn't have family and i am the one who invited him in to be with us, and he is now like a brother to me so nobody is throwing him out. Am i clear!

Yeah whatever just don't get us in trouble Clary we already full of trouble because of you.

I will take care of him don't worry Alec. Ok thats solved and now where is Jace i need to see him.

OH shoot!

**What is wrong Izzy asked Alec.

I need to go to plan a date for Simon and Maia i forgot about that see you guys later.

Ok bay.

So were is Jace?

Well first you should now that Jace is not ok ,and if i were you i would not go near him if i were you unless you wish to be dead.

I don't care i have to see him and i won't be alone Patrick will come with me right?

Yeah i guess , but Clary if i would you i would wait at least one more day before you go to see him.

I can't believe that i agree with Patrick , but he is right you should wait and then come next day and see Jace.

Uh fine.

*************

The next day 

Clary woke up and change into new clothes , she didn't want to wake up Patrick , so she was ready to see Jace alone, even if she is not sure how would he react when he sees her after all she was gone almost for five weeks without even saying to him were is she gone.

Clary walks into Jace's room and closes the door when she turned around she saw Jace standing in front of her. He sacred her she saw that he was angry but she didn't know that he was going to do this.

Chapter 16 will come soon. Hope you like my story so far.