Chapter 7 Weird Feelings

Clary and Patrick are so close finding a flower, and since Clary knows she has only one chance of saving Jace, she will try not to mess up things and she is not alone in this she has Patrick by her side as a friend and as a brother.

There Patrick see that mountain that is were we need to go, at the top of the mountain we would find a flower so hurry up as soon as we take it i'm going to give to the queen and save Jace.

How do you know which flower on the top of the mountain is the one Seelie queen wants, she didn't tell you what the flower looks like or what if there are more flowers there?

I will know trust me flower will reveal itself once we get there, i have that weird feeling like the flower is trying to communicate with me and tell me something is bad is about to happen i don't know what.

*** Jonathan looks worried too cause he know what is about to happen on that mountain, he made a deal with the seelie queen she will give him a chance to see his sister Clary agan by giving him a new body, wich she did becuse he is now Patrick, and in return seelie queen askd of him to destry the flower so that Clary fails the mision. Jonathan was asking why would she send Clary to find this flower so he can destry it.Seelie queen told him that this flower is not that importent, and that when Clary gets back she will ask for her help, begging and telling her she will do anything just to save Jace, and thats when she will ask of her to join her in the court. 

***He knows what he has mast do now, if he want to stay in Patricks body so he can be close to Clary he has to accept queens offer wich he did. Seelie queen also told him that there are demons guarding the montin, and if he wants to pass them they mast fight them and thats how they will prove they worthy to take the flower and when that time comes he must find the flower fist before Clary and destroy it.

Meanwhile in the institute

Jace was wondering where's Clary is not that he cares if she is out with that guy again, but maybe he had a weird feeling like she is in some kind of danger, so he was walking in circles in his room. He couldn't stand away from Clary he loved her, but something inside him was telling him to stay away from Clary, to get away as far as possible, and to not talk to her or just push her out of his life. But he couldn't he felt the need to be close to her,and now his heart was saying that she's some kinda danger and he is going to save her,he is going to be there for her like he always was when she was in danger, and not even his mind will stop him for saving his one true love Clary.

End of the chapter 7