Chapter 12 Arriving at the Seelie Court

Clary and Patrick arrived at the Seelie court.

Seelie Queen had been expecting you Clary, and you can't come she only asked for Clary.

What! Clary you are not going alone i'm coming with you

No, Patrick this was my mission to deal with it at first and i will do it on my own.

Clary i won't leave you! she can easily manipulate you in doing something that will cost your life and this time i will not be there to protect you.

Don't worry i'll be fine, and besides didn't you said i was the bravest shadowhunter you ever meet.

Yes you are, you are also a troublemaker and that is why i'm going with you end of discussion Clary.

Patrick i hope this doesn't bring you any problems with her though.

Don't worry i now how to deal with her.

Let's go and meet her together then said Clary.

Yes let's go after you my red haired princess.

Stop calling me that, just because you saved my life once that doesn't mean you get to act like my knight in shining armor.

Ok i get it you are jealous, because you didn't react when that demon attacks you and i was the one who reacted before you and killed it.

Why would i be jealous of you uh, never mind let's get going.

Clary Fairchild i been expecting you said the Seelie Queen.

So sorry guys for the short chapter, i will be making a longer one today, after i get back from school. My school just started and i already have so much to do. Anyway i hope you guys like my story so far be sure to follow me and comment down below what you think so far about the story.