21/08/2017 ©

I should probably get straight into this but nah...

Mother Maggie.

Your POV....

Finally, finally a group that took me in.

×××

I've been with this group for nearly a year now, Carl found me in the woods when he was throwing rocks at a 'walker', when in fact, he completely missed the walker and hit my unconscious head.

I don't get to do much with the group unless it's with Maggie.

I'm not complaining, I love Maggie, she's like a mother to me, and Glenn's my dad.

I don't remember much about my life beforehand, but what I know now is I'm better off with this group. As Rick says 'we're all family here'.

Even though it would be a weird family.

Daryl is like my uncle, Ricks like my godparent, Carl's my boyfriend, Judith's like a sister, Carol's another mother, Beth is like my older sister and Michonne she's like the crazy aunt that you always get on the holidays, except she's here forever.

Yeah, I told you weird family.

Maggie and I are extremely close, so close that she can't go anywhere without me. When Hershel went it was just me, Maggie and Glenn, surrounding ourselves in between our four walls.

If it wasn't for Maggie I wouldn't be where I am today, I would of been on the road still, defending for myself, probably even dead.

Thank you, mother Maggie.

×××

This is short but i'm irrelevant so :)) yay.

Qotd: how old are you?

Aotd: 14 nearly 15:))

And it's bad because I have no requests and a really bad imagination with no ideas. Send me requests Walker baits :))

Xoxo