05/10/2017©

I promise 〰 R G.

Y/n POV..

"Is anybody here?" You heard a voice say. You backed up into a corner for protection, you've never heard, or even saw anyone for God knows how long. You heard the same voice say  "Looks like nobody's here, we've got the place for the night, " you also heard the person mutter some other words too, but you couldn't make it out.

Slowly, you shuffled your way towards the door barely making any noise.  On your way, your door fluttered open.

"Shit, " you spoke quietly. The room was dark and you were hoping the person who was in the room with you never heard you or saw you.

"Hello?" The raspy, man voice you heard before spoke.

You tried to speak but it just came out as a soft whimper.

"Is somebody here?" He questioned in a whispering tone, "I'm not here to hurt you, I promise, "

With that said you stood up and walked towards the figure.

"I'm Rick, by the way, " he said lowering the gun back into his holster.

"Nice to meet you,  I'm y/n, " you replied. 

"Come on,  I'll show ya the others, " Rick said kindly.

"sounds great, "

➖Welp, I haven't update in ages.

Anywhore,  reminder that if you want an imagine you can ask me anywhere, way and form.  And you get a follow when you request too :))

Next is a preference hopefully....

Wc: 237