27/08/2017

Stuck...
Y/ns pov

T

oday, probably the most embarrassing day in history.

Rick and I, stuck in a ditch, together, for a full 3 hours.

I felt like there was something different about Rick today, he was way more, what's the word, laid-back. He wasn't playing leader today, he was playing games.

"Here you go," Rick says making 'go' higher pitched than he'd usually talk.

I just laughed and took the weapon off him, being slightly pushed in the mean time.

Rick and I were out meant to be having a little chat about carl and I's behaviour.

I fell, in the mean time grabbing onto Rick pulling him down with me, in a ditch, that was so steep it looked physically impossible to climb back up, to get out we needed ladders of some sort and a lot of help. Good job we were still in Alexandria.

We sat in the slightly small, enclosed space and talked.

Then it hit me.

"Mr. Grimes, you dirty little boy," I say laughing.

"Oh shit, oh shit, YOU AND CARL HAVE DONE WORSE!" He says progressively getting louder and by the end covering his mouth with his hands.

I just laugh at his false accusations.

"No, not like that," I say slowly so he doesn't get the point, "you sir, you are drunk," I state proudly.

"I would never," he says in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course," I mutter. " I can smell it on your breath."

"Well, I would say something but it's too rude." Rick claims.

I like this side of Rick, he acts childish and really doesn't care.

"I've heard 'em all what is it this time,"

"I know what Carl and Daryl are talking about," Rick whispers as if we were on a school playground, "shhhh, you never heard it from me."

"What is it then?" I sigh and say after a long pause and playing along with Ricks silly behavior.

"Shhhh, but they're talking about, you know, it" Rick, still whispering from our previous chats.

I am genuinely shocked and taken back by it.

Rick just sniggers.

"And you know why?" Rick asks proudly, now raising his voice little by little.

Shit, I could've saw this coming and I brace for impact for the next few words that are about to slip out of Ricks mouth.

"Why?" I stupidly ask back, slightly gritting my teeth to stop my laughter.

"Because, he's growing up," Rick starts to whisper again.

That could've been worse.

"Aweeeee," is the only thing I can come out with.

"Guess what that means," Rick asks again with a devilish smile.

Nope, I see where this is going.

"Rick, I really don't want to k--" I try to say without being cut off by Rick.

"He's gonna..."

Before Rick can teach me about what will happen to Carl I shove my fingers in my ears and start singing