27/08/2017©️

WARNING: CONTAINS A LOT OF CURSING!

I'd rather be anywhere than here..

Carl's POV

I'm an asshole, I admit it, I fuck everything up, but I'm not the only one.

Y/n, my girlfriend, oh well, I don't even know what we are now.

She's pissed me off a lot, I've shoved her over the line too many times.

We've even got to the point where other people has been getting involved.

My dad, her uncle, nearly everyone basically.

×××

"Here we go a fucking gain" I whisper shout towards y/n as it was early hours of the morning and there is other people in this prison, not just us.

"What? Here goes what? I'm sick of your shit Carl" she whisper shouts back.

"Here goes us arguing again. And what shit? I haven't done anything!"

"You're being a real sly cunt."

"Oh for fuck sake, what have I done now," sometimes I regret even walking into the same room as her

"Your stash, you know I can smell alcohol dipshit."

"Your really pissing me off,"

"And you're not,"

"OH NO I FORGOT EVERYTHING MATTERED AROUND YOU!" I shouted, not even on accident.

"Carl, please be quiet your gonna wake everyone up it's nearly early morning,"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS SHITHOLE I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD I'D RATHER BE ANYWHERE THAN HERE, WITH YOU, WITH YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE, WITH YOUR SHITTY LIFE."

×××

Y/ns PoV

"WITH YOUR SHITTY LIFE."

I'm actually frozen, I can't move. I don't know what to do.

Carl walked out of the cell slamming the cell gate shut after him.

"Hey, y/n, are you okay I heard everything," it can only be non other than Glenn.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, lying obviously.

"I just wanna remind you that me, you and Carl have to go on a run today,"

I groan at the sound of his name and look up to check the time 6:40. Might as well as get up.

Glenn leaves my cell, knowing that I want to get changed as we are probably going on a run very soon as we are all up.

As I'm finished changing, Glenn is ready and is having a conversation with a clean and also ready Carl.

I can't help but listen to the conversation as I walk past.

"You know, if you both are gonna keep this up I'm gonna have to tell you dad, and y/n, I'm gonna have to tell your uncle Daryl." Glenn says firmly, that's how I can tell he wasn't joking around.

I think Carl and I both mentally groan at what Glenn had just said and walk towards the prison gates together waiting for Glenn to finish telling everyone that we are about to leave.

I can feel Carl glance at me, if he thinks I am going to forgive him this easily he has another thing coming, I'm still really pissed.

I turn my head away, trying not to feel his eyes on me.

As we are walking, we walk in single file.

Glenn, then Carl, then me at the back.

I really can't help but look at carl's sheriff's hat tassles dangling and swinging from left to right as his feet move, left to right.

I think he notices me looking at him, well probably staring at this rate and he turns around and flashes me a grin.

Not going to forgive him that easily huh?

I slowly walk faster so I can catch up with Carl's pace.

"You know, I'm really sorry and whatever I say I really don't mean it. It's just the heat of the moment and I was a little mad at you getting pissed without me, but with Enid, (just pretend) I guess I was sorta jealous. I really miss you, and I love you so so so so much. I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Baby, I'm the one who should be saying get sorry I need to watch what I'm saying sometimes and I shouldn't of just got drunk with Enid, I should've took you to. I missed you so much for the hour that we didn't talk and I know we are gonna have our ups and downs but whatever I say I swear I really don't mean it, I love you so fucking much, I'm just too precautious (if thats an actual word lmao) and  don't want to spoil anything we have. I love you, I love everything about you, I love you."  Carl also whispered back to me, but his voice gradually getting louder.

I  can't even pretend anymore, I've broke down into quiet sobs and I'm clinging onto Carl's hand as if we were glued.

he bent down in a gesturing manner to give me a piggy back, I accept and jump onto his back making no noise at all. He quickly runs up to Glenn and I rub my hand through his hair scruffing it up a little.

"Glad to see you two happy again," Glenn says with a wide grin.

"Yeah, me to," Carl and I say simultaneously.