Chapter 9

I yawn as I slowly open my eyes. Ugh! My breath stinks.. what happen last night anyways? I kind of remembered hearing Hyungwon and Logan's voice but I'm not exactly so sure..

When I open my eyes fully I look around to see Logan's familiar room. Why am I here? Then I turn my head around on his bed and see Logan sleeping soundly. I smile at his cute face. I just loved admiring him quietly like this. It comforts me. I sigh. When is he gonna finally show me it though.. am I greedy for thinking this though? Am I perv? Whatever I guess..

I slowly lift my hand and fluff with his eye lashes. They were so long like a girls! I chuckle a little as I make fun of him in my mind. All of a sudden he grabs my wrist and stops me. I widen my eyes at the sudden reaction. I then gulp my saliva as he opens his eyes and shoots daggers at me.

"You were playing around with my eyes again in my sleep?" Logan says before letting go of my wrist. I nod my head as I smile mischievously. He chuckles. "You're so cute." He says as he ruffles my hair. I frown a little. I thought he was gonna kiss me. Not pat my head like a dog. I sigh depressingly as I get up the bed with him.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he stands up straight. "Oh.. nothing.." I mumble as I walk into the bathroom tiredly.

I look at the sink counter and see that my toothbrush was still there. "Wow! You kept my toothbrush? I'd that you'd throw it away by now.." I say as I grab my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. "Mhm.. because I knew you'd come back." Logan says as he sneaks up behind me and wraps his long arms around my waist. I smile and put the toothbrush down.

"So? What do you want for breakfast?" He asks as he lets go of me and was about to walk out. "Wait!" I say as I tug the end of his sleeve to make his get to a stop. "What's wrong?" He asks confused as he turns around to me. "I-I don't want breakfast.." I mumble. "Okay.. what do you want to do then?" Logan asks confused as he turns around to look at me. I sigh.

"I-I just.. I don't know.." I mumble as I pull him closer to me. He raises an eye brow confused. I slowly wraps my arms around his neck. "Please.." I whisper. "P-please what?" Logan says as he stutters. I sigh. "I just love you so much.." I whisper. Logan's hands start to shake.

(Logan's point of view)
All of a sudden out of nowhere Bogsunga wraps her arms around my neck and her head rests against my shoulder. I gulp as my trembling hand stays down. I looked down and noticed when she lift her arms her sweater lifted up too and part of her stomach was showing. I blushed a little as I saw her pale delicate skin show from downward.

"Logan?" She whispers in my ear. I look at her immediately still with red cheeks. "Y-yes?" I ask trying to act smooth. To be honest I felt as if she wanted me to hold her waist.. I knew she wanted me to show her love.. I knew she wanted me to lift her up in the air and throw onto the bed..

But the thing is.. I can't. I'm too shy. I have no real experience with woman. Especially with woman like Bogsunga. She was a wild child. She loved to party and knew how to play with boys. But me on the other hand was the one who stayed at home every night the rest of the teenagers went out on parties. I'm surprised of how smart she is..

I mean like for a girl who doesn't ever study and just had natural talent she's amazing.

All her grades are perfectly straight and she has aced every test with an amazing score..and of course I would know that because I was her chemistry teacher! But of course her and Jungkook were probably the perfect couple in high school. I was just lucky she had a sweet heart to fall for me..

"Logan? Why don't you ever show affection to me? This is embarrassing to say but... to be honest I want you to show me you love me psychically sometimes..." Bogsunga says Witt light pink cheeks.

I sigh already feeling bad. She lets go of my neck and immediately starts brushing her teeth again. I slowly look at her in the mirror. But she never gave me contact. I shake my head and walk out of the bathroom.

Maybe I should've just went with the flow.. I mean like.. she doesn't REALLY care if I have so much talent in bed? Does she? I mean like.. she just loves me for me.. and she wants me to love her back.. I guess I could just do my own thing.. but I can't just out of nowhere pull it on her when she walks out of the bathroom! Right?

Or maybe I can? But that would just be awkward.. maybe I should just explain to her that I'm an inexperienced guy but I still want to give it a try just for her because my undying love for her is forever! Eh.. that's just too cheesy isn't it?

I sigh as I keep thinking of these things as I sit on the still messy bed alone. All of a sudden Bogsunga comes out not wearing any pants. She was just wearing her sweater and panties. I gulp as I stare at her intensely. "Logan!" She yells. I immediately look up at her. "Eyes up here.." she whispers before climbing on top of me. I gasp as she wraps her legs around me. I was still sitting on the bed as she sat on top of me like a child.

She then wraps her arms around me and sighs as she rests her head on me. "I just love you so much.." she whispers into my ear before pecking it softly. I shut my eyes in pleasure as I feel her kisses go down to my neck. But then she stops. So I reopen my eyes and look at her.

"Does my love feel good? Well too bad you always deny my affection.." She says before getting off me and walking out. My jaw drops. I could've had that and better in the bathroom! And she TOTALLY just played me right then and there.. wow. I really do love a tricky little peach..

 I really do love a tricky little peach