Chapter 3

As I fixed my bed and decorated my side of the bedroom Hana helped me out with unpacking. "So! Have a boyfriend?" Hana asks me. I smile. "Remember that guy I went to your cafe with?" I ask her. "Mhm. Oh! Is he your boyfriend?" She asks me. I nod. "Oh! Cool! I just recently broke up with mine.." Hana says as she frowns. "Really?! Oh no.. that's horrible. You wanna talk about it?" I ask her as I sit next to her on the bed. "I don't really know.. he said he's too busy for me and that I become too boring." Hana says looking down sadly.

" Hana says looking down sadly

"Don't worry sweetie

"Don't worry sweetie. I'm sure you're too good for him anyways if he thinks you're too boring." I say as I smile at her. She smiles back and immediately hugs me. I widen my eyes in surprise but then I hug her back. It's nice to have a great friendly roommate that you can also talk to whenever you need.

"All done!" I say as I bounce onto my bed happily. "Mhm!" Hana says as she bounced onto hers too.

"wanna go to the opening party thingy? All the new and old college students are attending!" Hana says with a smile. I smile and nod in agreement. "Sure!" I reply. "Great! First lets get cute outfits." Hana says as she stands up excitedly. "Oh! But I don't really have anything cute to wear to be honest.." I mumble. "Oh! That's okay! I have lots! You can borrow mine!" Hana says with a cheerful smile.

"A-are you sure?! I mean.. like.. you don't mind?" I say embarrassingly. "Of course! I mean like, that's what roomies are for! Duh!" Hana says as she looks there her closet. "O-okay!" I say as I follow her.

This is what we ended up wearing,