Chapter 19

"Ooh this is so cute!" I say as I grab a baby spoon that had a panda face on it. Logan has his arm wrapped around my shoulder when he looks at what I was looking at too he smiles. "But those are used to feed babies, peach." Logan replies. I nod my head.

"Yeah.. I know.." I mumble feeling a little sad. I put the spoon back and continue to look around in the store with Logan. I sigh.

Babies huh.. well first I would want to graduate. Then get a stable job. Then get married. AND THEN, I'd like to have kids. I have a lot of steps ahead of me.. but does Logan have the same thing in mind as me?

Logan's PoV (point of view)
I sigh as I stare at Bogsunga wrapped under my arm. She looked so gloomy after putting away the spoon. Does she want to have children or something?!

I remember her telling me about how she got pregnant in high school with Jungkook but it was too little and ended up dying from Tzuyu abusing her.. I wonder how sad she was at that time.. I can't even imagine the look on her face being worse than this already..

"You okay Peachy?" I ask her worriedly. "No." She replies quickly without any sort of emotion in their. I nod my head slowly. I can't tell if she was lying or not.. my poor girlfriend.

What would I do if I found out she wanted a baby though?! I mean like.. how would I react?! Happy? Sad? Mad? More importantly, DO I want a baby?! Because to be honest I don't know a THING about raising children. And also Bogsunga is very busy with college work these days. And being NOT a parent keeps me younger to be honest.

I wouldn't want to accidentally get someone pregnant like how Tzuyu did though.. that was a horrible mistake. But her daughter Jojo is a sweet cutie gal.

"Earth to Logan!" Bogsunga catches my attention and I quickly look back to her. "I'm okay!" I reply quickly.
Back to Bogsunga's PoV
I catch Logan in a daze..

Is he okay? Why is he just spacing off? Does he think I want to have a kid now and is judging me for it?! Oh no! How embarrassing!

Cheeks turn red and I could tell they were because it felt hot and I slightly sweat a little. I don't want to rush Logan or make him think he has to hurry into anything. And plus I remember catching him at that jewelry store before.. I wonder if he had maybe gotten a ring for me or not..

And if not then I don't want to get my hopes up too high either because then I'll just end up sad and regret being excited about it.. I just hope I end up having a good happy relationship with Logan though.. I really do love him..

And I don't like how Jungkook's relationship ended up with me. Especially since I had caught him having sex or well.. ABOUT to have sex with Tzuyu..

I sigh as we had already put away all the grocery bags at home and Logan was now in the shower as I bounce onto the bed. I open my phone and check out my notifications. Missed calls from Momo?! I got super excited..

I haven't talked to the dance team, aka jisoo, somin, Mina, and momo since high school. I really did miss them though. And so I decided to call Momo back.

Momo:hello
Bogsunga: hey Momo! I got your calls, what's up?
Momo: AH YES!!! Guess what?!
Bogsunga: what?!
Momo: so you know how I continued to take dancing lessons?
Bogsunga: mhm.
Momo: I had showed one of my instructors a video of us dancing against the cheerleading team and they asked me who the one with the Victoria secret "pink" shirt was.
Bogsunga: *gasp*
Momo: AND IT WAS YOU OBVIOUSLY!
Bogsunga: *squeals*
Momo: and he said he could offer a full time being a trainee in his company! As an a famous Korean pop idol star trainee!!!
Bogsunga: AHHHHH OH MY GOSHHH are you being serious?!
Momo: of course I am gurl!!!!
Bogsunga: oh my gosh! What's his company?!
Momo: it's "SM Ent."
Bogsunga: oooh sounds businessy
Momo: *giggles* Is that even a word?!
Bogsunga: I don't know! *laughs* Anyways that's exciting but you KNOW I'm in college right now..
Momo: o yeah.. that right..
Bogsunga: but I'm also starting to flunk and failing like I've mentioned before.. is that's a tough choice..
Momo: yeah and also you'd have to live far away from all your friends and family while being a trainee. At least still in Korea Seoul I think though.
Bogsunga: mm. I don't know I'd have to think about that.
Momo: okay! Well if you wanna give the guy a call I can send a pic of his business card is ya want.
Bogsunga: yes please!
Momo: okay no probs girlfriend! See ya! Love ya!
Bogsunga: love you too!
(Hung up)

I sigh as I turn off my phone. "SM Ent.. becoming a singer/dancer huh.." I mumble to myself. Logan comes into the room with only a towel covering his lower body.

When he opens the door I couldn't help but to immediately bite my lip. Hot..

"Who was that you were on the phone with?" He asks as he walks into the walk in closet. I follow behind him into the closet. "Momo. From my old high school dance team. She says someone from SM Ent, offered me a trainee spot." I explain.

Logan gasps but doesn't turn around because he doesn't know I'm behind him. He continues to paying attention for clothes to put on. "What are you gonna do?" Logan asks me. I sigh. "To be honest I don't really know yet because I'd be leaving a lot of things I love if I said yes." I say as I come closer behind him.

Logan nods his head. "Well I'd support any decision of your's." Logan replies. He now has boxers on but the rest of his body was naked. He was about to put on his shirt but I immediately stop him but wrapping my arms around him hugging him.

"Don't put your clothes on yet.." I whisper in his hear behind him. He chuckles and turns around to look down at me. I wink at him and he picks my up and takes me to the bed..

 I wink at him and he picks my up and takes me to the bed