Chapter 22

I'm starting out two new books I've been planning for awhile now. But I don't want to bring them out at the same time which should I post first?

 But I don't want to bring them out at the same time which should I post first?

Or

Let me know in the comments down below Anyways enjoy the story

Jungkook chuckles taking my insults. "Ah it's nice to know you're still salty as ever Bogsunga.." jungkook says looking down but still facing his body toward me. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Okay well I guess i've wasted enough of my breath on you.." I say as I turn around to leave. But before I could actually walk away he grabs me by my wrist which pulls me to a stop.

I already felt the anger boiling up inside of me. How dare he stops me? How does he even have the nerve to touch me ANYWHERE even if it's just the wrist. He makes me feel disgust. And brings back evil memories.

Jungkook says, "Come oN Bogsunga. I know you still love me and that you want me back.. right?!" I look at him with emotion. I reply with, "I don't think so. So enough with the cockiness. You can throw away your pride and ego now because there's NO way I'm getting back together you JEON JUNGKOOK!." I yell with a stern and strong independent woman voice.

I quickly glare at him and shake his hand off my wrist. Once he got off I walked away with sass in the tone of my hips. Because I knew I was too good for such a horrible man who was my ex. And I knew I would be living happily ever after with my one and only Logan..

"YOU'RE REGRET THAT CHOICE BOGSUNGA! I GUARNTEE YOU! WERE NOT DONE YET!" He yells back as I continue to walk away without turning my head back. I don't think so jungkook.. not this time you're fooling me anymore..

 not this time you're fooling me anymore