Chapter 21

My legs shake and their numb already. It's been three months since I had made that call with SM. Which lead me.. I'm auditioning for SM Town Ent.

I stand in a line of probably about 600 something people. "This many people?" I think to myself in my head. All of a sudden a lady from the front comes out with a clipboard and pen. "Alright! First come first serve! By the way let me explain for today's auditions." The lady starts off.

Before everybody in the Crowded room were talking over each other like a loud cafeteria. But all of a sudden everyone quiets down to hear what the lady had to say.

"First of all these auditions are three days. The first we will test your singing abilities, the third we will test your dancing abilities, and finally for the third, Visual/acting/modeling talents. Are you ready noobs??" The lady says with a smirk.

"And of course not exactly hundreds of people are going to be able to make these auditions. This is for THE SM ENT." The lady says. I furrow my brows for a second. "Hm?" I say lightly to myself.

"Only a lucky few out of these auditions will be picked out to get taken back to SM building to be trained as a trainee." She adds. Then she smiles and grabs the first person in line to go inside the room where the judges would be judging your talent.

I had nerves dancing all over my skin and bones. Goosebumps leaving trails down my back. Clammy hands. And of course butterflies swimming in my stomach.

I was more of in the middle of the line so I had a long list of people to wait for in front of me for their auditions too. But at least I wasn't in the back and would end up being one of the last people.

My legs started getting tired by the time it was 2 hours and a half in waiting in line. I sat down repeatedly to rest my legs and occasionally got up to move forward as the lines shortens.

Finally after hours of waiting I was the first person in line. I waited in front of the door while the lady some back out of the room and smirks at me as she's looking up and down at me. "Hmm do you think you got what it takes to audition for the role of a trainee here at SM?" The lady asks me.

I slowly nod my head. She sighs. "Okay! Well let me escort you now hun." She says as she opens the door for me. I nod my head and smile as I walk into the door. When I first get in I she closes the door behind me immediately. I look around the room I had entered. The three judges were sitting behind a counter in desk chairs and they had their own little coffee cups with clipboard paper, and pen.

I sigh I stand in front of the room facing them. "Ahem okay little girl what's your name?" One of the judges asks me. I smile the best I can and reply with, "Bogsunga Lee, Bogsunga Rim Lee."

My full name was and always has been plain to me. But for some odd reason the judges smiled right away when they hear my name. "Bogsunga? Peach in Korean. Interesting.. unique.. would attract a lot of fans hm.." a judge mumbles to one another. I smile slightly when I hear them.

"Okay Bogsunga. Would you like to show us what you prepared for us today for singing abilities?" A judge asks me as he looks back to me. I smile again and nod my head. I have been practicing this song a lot. I had learned that I wasn't the greatest singer in the world but I could rap very well. Sadly this part was for singing mainly.

I sing a sample of Ariana Grande's "Almost" but the judges don't seem pleased.

I take a big gulp as I stare at them while they write in their clipboards and whisper and discuss me. "Would you like to try something else like doing a duet with another person auditioning currently? Maybe it will keep up the beat of your voice.. you're a rapper huh?" A judge says as she looks at me.

I widen my eyes. They could tell my voice is more for rapping? But they still want to give me a chance by letting me sing with another person? Of course I'd agree with doing so! Wow SM Ent. Is so generous eh?!

I excited agree with doing so thankfully I smile at them as they have another auditioning person walk in.

But when I look to the door to see who that other person was my heart stops and drops. I widen my eyes as I see the person standing at the door.. it was jungkook.

Out of all 600 people here... him?! Out of all the life options and choices he could've made.. jungkook decides to auditions too? Especially with me? For the same entertainment company?! He smiles at me innocently as he walks over to my side.

"Ahh what a fresh scenery! Okay let's hear you two sing a duet real quick please!" The judge says as she sits relaxing and waits for jungkook and I to start singing.

(Please listen to video it actually sounds very pleasant and is short thank you😊)

After singing I sigh. Throughout the whole duet not once did I ever look to my side to see his face. But when the song was over I turned for a second just cause and he was already looking at me. I gulp. He made eye contact with me.

It was almost he was purposely trying to mess with my head because he he the sweetest smile on yet I hated it more than anything even though I used to be in love with that face of his..

"Okay! Thank you two for coming today to audition you'll get your feedback eventually if you made today's work. See you next time! Maybe..." the judge says as another man escorts jungkook and I out of the room.

When we leave the building I stand outside the building for Fresh air. "So.. Bogsunga ehh.. I saw that you got a new haircut three months ago on your Instagram account.. I guess it's been growing out now though hm.." a familiar voice says behind me. I widen my eyes and turn around to see jungkook with his little evil smirk. "I'm sorry? But who are you again? My parents taught me to forget about things that aren't important to me or in my life.." I say with a snobby glare.

Jungkook chuckles taking my insults. "Ah it's nice to know you're still salty as ever Bogsunga.." jungkook says looking down but still facing his body toward me. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Okay well I guess i've wasted enough of my breath on you.." I say as I turn around to leave. But before I could actually walk away he grabs me by my wrist which pulls me to a stop.

I already felt the anger boiling up inside of me. How dare he stops me? How does he even have the nerve to touch me ANYWHERE even if it's just the wrist. He makes me feel disgust. And brings back evil memories.

Jungkook says, "Come oN Bogsunga. I know you still love me and that you want me back.. right?!" I look at him with emotion. I reply with, "I-

 I reply with, "I-