Chapter 16

I sighed as I sat there bored in class. It was the new teacher for chemistry. He was tall and muscular and seemed really young for a teacher. But he was so boring and awkward. Every time he tried to make a joke to make himself sound funny it was so awkward and no one thought it was ever funny.

"Hey! Bogsunga. Please wait here I need to talk to you." Mr.Kang yelled to me. I sighed and stopped walking out of the class as the bell rang and all of the other students emptied out the room. As I stood in front of his desk as he wrote down grades on papers. "Is there something you need Mr.Kang?" I ask as I tap my foot on the ground impatiently.

"Sorry Ms.Lee but I just wanted to show that you got a low score on your test." He says as he looks up at me with an eye brow raised. "Oh.." I mumble. I've never gotten a low score. I was ALWAYS good and ALWAYS had straight A's.

"Um. Is there something I can do to raise my grades?" I question. "Not that I know of." Mr.Kang replies. I sigh feeling frustrated. "Are you sure? No extra work?" I ask. He shakes his head. "How about staying after school to help clean up?!" I ask. No not ask, pleading.

"Sorry Ms.Lee but you have nothing to do to raise your grade in chemistry I'll get going now, and you should be too." Mr. Kang says as he stands up to leave. "Wait!" I say as I grab his arm looking up at him. "Pleaseeee I'll clean every single desk every single day!" I say with puppy eyes.

He sighs. "Okay. fine. Starting tomorrow you are coming to this class after school to not only clean every single chewed and stucked gum under the desks but also mopping the floors and sweeping and dusting the shelves. That should give you about a C+. Which is a passing grade." Mr.Kang explains. I sigh as I already start to feel stressed.

"Okay." I agree.

"By the way, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to hold onto your teacher's arm. I could get in trouble for this." Mr.Kang says as he looks at my hands squeezing his arm. I blush as I widen my eyes and quickly let go of him. "Sorry sir.." I say with my head down.

He smirks. "Now go off to your next period." He answers. I run off.

"Thank god. Now mom won't know how low my score is." I mumble to myself as I run in the halls.

(end of flashback)

I sigh.. "And that's how Logan and i met." I say as i finish telling the story to my cousin Venus.

We were at the salon and while i was sitting in a chair as a lady cuts my hair Venus and Hana were sitting on the side watching and listening to my story how i ended up dating my chemistry teacher. "Wow so five years apart eh?" Hana mumbles. "Yeah.. is it weird to you?" I ask hoping she wasn't going to judge. "Nope because you guys ended up working out anyways right? And you two are so cute together." Hana says before giggling. I smile back as Venus smiles too.

"Okay so you know how Logan and I went to high school together?" Venus adds. "Yeah.." I reply slowly and quietly. "Well i haven't been totally honest with you." Venus says. "Okay.. What is it?" Hana asks excitingly. "Well you know how Logan's a total nerd? Well he helped me with my homework sometimes secretly. Secretly because i thought it was embarrassing to hang out almost everyday after school with some nerdy kid since i had a reputation as the hottest girl in school duh." Venus says before laughing.

"Wait. Almost every single day after school?!" Hana says in shock. "Mhm. I mean duhh you get homework almost everyday from school right?" Venus says before laughing. "True.." Hana replies slowly as she also looks at me. I didn't say anything nor make any face. I was pissed. Not because of what they did in high school because anybody can do that without sharing a love bond or close feelings. Right? The reason i was mad was because Logan swore he would tell me if anything was there. I knew it though.. he lied to me..