Tony

There's something a bit strange about Emily. I can't quite place it, it's as if she's too shy to look me in the eye.

I see Mike looking over and wave him over to us. He rolls his eyes and wanders over.

"This is my friend Mike" I say, introducing him to Emily. I notice a girl hovering in the background.

"Are you with Emily?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm Angie" she says.

"Pleased to meet you" Mike says, eyeing her up in his 'I found a hottie' way. Angie smiles at him and then Mike asks her if she wants to dance.

"Will you be ok for a minute?" Angie asks Emily.

"Yeah, sure. Go have fun" she laughs. Her laugh is almost as pretty as her face.

"So Emily, where do you live?"

"South Drive" she answers.

"Really? I live on that road, near the park" I laugh.

"I live by there too" she says. "number 111"

"I think I remember you moving in" I say. "I'm in 108.How have we never met before?" I ask.

"I don't get out much" she answers.

"Well we will have to do something about that" I state.

"You should meet Mike's brother" I say. "He plays guitar too. So do I though" I laugh.

She smiles and says "that sounds good".

"Want to meet up tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Sure" she replies, still smiling that stunning smile.

"Drop around any time, I'll be in all day".

"See you tomorrow" I say, giving her a small hug.