Chapter 3: 'So-called enemies'.

So what do you guys think of this book so far? Sorry, I'm not really a big fan of StiLu but I do support them~. This chapter is dedicated to..............check at the top.  This person answered my previous question! Well done!

I'd also like to give a shout out to @Life_of_anime for also answering my question, but she was too late, I guess. Thanks for all the votes on the last chapter!

~Grace

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: 'So-called enemies.'

LUCY'S POV

Sting.

His name alone made me nervous, yet alone his presence. There was just something about this boy that made me hate him more. Was it because he made me feel different? Maybe.

Just maybe.

But why am I thinking about this? All he ever does is call me 'blondie', and he's blonde as well! So what's the point? He really makes no sense, but why do I..............feel empty when he's not around?

And he makes my heart run for dear life every time. I should be weary of that boy.

"Good morning." I greeted, as I sat at a wooden table together with the rest of the team.

"Good morning." they chorused. I looked at all their faces and sighed when one particular face was missing.

"Hello..." said Rogue from behind, dragging a lumped up body. Guess? Yes, you thought right, it was Sting.

"He was still sleeping?" asked Rufus.

"Yeah, apparently, he had a very busy night." replied Rogue, flashing me a look that says 'I know it was you.' Okay, now he's creeping me out.

"You should wake him up, breakfast is already here." said Erza. Rogue tried to coax Sting by whispering things in his ear about 'there's food' and stuff.

Sting didn't budge, he remained a silent log.

ROGUE'S POV

I sighed. This is getting nowhere. Maybe............I should try this. I got down really close to his ear, closer than usual.

"Lucy's eating breakfast. Don't you want to tease her?" I whispered softly, so that no one else hears. The sky dragon slayer looked up. Well, she looks quiet so I guess she wouldn't say anything.

Sting immediately jumped up from his stiff state and sat down quickly; much to everyone's surprise.

"What did you do?!" asked Lucy, staring at the energetic boy.

"Oh you know, it's a secret." I said, putting my index finger on my lips and winking. Her jaw dropped to the floor in..............I think it's shock. What, I thought I looked cool!

"Rogue.........you're just not cut out to play an evil demon called Sebastien." she said, shaking her head. (A/N: Come on guys! You must know what I mean~)

"Geez, you didn't have to burst my bubble." I sulked.

I looked over at Sting who was staring intently at Lucy, who was currently having pancakes and tea. Sting smirked, and I knew what he was going to do.

"Hey blondie! What type of pancake would you make for me on a morning when I wake up?" he asked, trying to get some fun.

"Ha? Don't imply the fact that we're going to live together boy." said Lucy, as she turned her head. Now, I hear she hates guys, but is she making an exception for Sting because I'm sure she turned her head due to the fact that she was blushing.