Chapter 19: Our mistake together; Part 2

I am so sorry for putting a cliffhanger. Some of you probably wanted to kill me! Oh well, i bet you were dying to know what Sting was doing anyways. Well, there is nothing for me to say except that i got some pretty creative comments the last time.

Well done! Adios minna! (Spanish and Japanese...BOSS)

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Our mistake together; Part 2

LUCY'S POV

"What the fuck is this?!"

Levy was startled by my sudden outburst and at what she saw. Never in a million years did i think that something like this could happen. And Sting....someone who i trusted ruined me and my life.

He was kissing Misaki.

I was furious. Something in me wanted to cry and another wanted me to murder Sting.

"Eucliffe!" i yelled, as i stalked up to him breaking my arm connection with Levy. She followed behind. Sting turned, upon hearing his name before i walked up and gave him the hardest slap i could ever give.

His startled expression caught me, but angry tears rolled down my face. I turned around swiftly before running off. His voice echoed, calling me back along with Levy and Misaki, but i never turned back.

It's his fault.

I never should have trusted him.

He made me believe that he was different.

And now, i am lost.

I ran back to the guild, hoping to see Gray. Unfortunately, when i entered, Erza and Mira saw me crying and knew that Sting caused it. They began to have a strange aura surrounded them.

"Luce! Hey you okay?" worried Gray, as he hugged me. I shook my head, as i couldn't stop crying.

"Let's take her home. We should all go." said Mira. I didn't want to move, so Gray had to lift me up. Erza called Natsu and Wendy to come with us.

Luckily, we all went to my apartment without any trouble. I was placed on my bed. I rolled over and covered my head with the sheets. I wasn't sad anymore, i was angry.

"Lucy....feel better!" cried Happy.

"What am i supposed to do now? I'm going to murder him!" i said furiously.

"Why don't---"

There was a knock on the door. I feared that it was Sting, so Erza went to check.

"It's Levy." she said, and i came out from under the sheets. I stared into the familiar eyes of my bookworm friend.

"Lu-chan! I was looking all over for you! You just left!" she exclaimed.

"What, you expect me to stay?" i asked.

"Well....it's not what you think, Lu-chan." she said. I sat up. Everyone else sat around us, curious as to why someone like Levy would say that.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Sting-kun told me that he saw you earlier with a guy and he was upset, so he went to see Misaki and then.....i don't know, i guess they talked and something happened because he said that next thing he knew, he was kissing her." she explained. I laughed.

"Of course, Sting had to tell you that. He did it on purpose!" i replied.

"It sounds like he did it willfully, if that's even a word." said Erza.