Chapterr 12: I'll never leave you

Attention: This book will not end. Some of you may think that it will because the job is done but it ain't. Okay, so no worries. That was only the introduction. Yayayayayayayyay! Gosh I hate it when I do that. All u see is y and a and y and a then you see yy or aa. Check it yourself.

~Grace

Don't forget to vote, comment.....read?

And yes, exams are done and now....i can focus on this!

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: I'll never leave you

STING'S POV

I replayed the flying white cat's words.

Lucy's birthday is next week Friday.

Come on Sting! At least you can do something! Frustrating. Lucy was making me go crazy. I don't know what to do! Will she even hate me? No, wrong words. She already hates me.

What if she likes what I'm doing? Hmmm, I need help. I know! Rogue said he'll help me, and I've got him wrapped around my finger now. Bwahaha. I sound gay. (No offense.)

"ROGUE!!!!!!" I yelled through the guild. A fast shadow side tracked me before I recognized Rogue's presence.

"Sup?" he greeted. I smirked, looking at him with an evil look. His face fell.

"You're helping me now." I said, victory floating everywhere.

"Oh no....." muttered Rogue, as he realized what I was saying. Worry flashed across his face....along with regret. Ha.

LUCY'S POV

The rain was falling. Aww man, was Juvia close by my home? It seems so. I sighed as I rest my head against the window pane. I looked at the city. It's peaceful, nothing like my unrest heart. Ever since I had that fight with Sting, I feel so empty....

and the feeling is worse than the time Natsu left me. When I saw him the first time, I was upset that I had to work with them, but then, he gradually pushed to become closer to me, and it worked. I felt at ease with him.

He was able to make me realize that I should accept guys and their idiot behaviors. But then, Sting made it all worse when he just........did what he did. That's why I hate them. They think everything is no problem and it's not their business, and they realize that they're wrong too late.

But I can't help but feel sadness. Why do I feel this way? It feels exactly like how I used to feel for Natsu, which means.....

Is it because.......I love Sting Eucliffe?

"Damn, the hell you thinking girl?!" I hissed, as I slapped myself. Was I that crazy! Impossible! But...I'm starting to think that I may be right.

AT THE GUILD

I walked in, normally as ever. I greeted the group, before sliding into a chair at the bar. I sighed. I probably looked depressed at someone else's perspective. Oops, not my fault.

"Lucy? What's wrong?" asked Mira, as she placed my usual milkshake in front of me.

"Mira...I guess you'll understand. You're an expert on this." I said, as I took a sip letting the cold liquid slide down my throat.

"Talk to me. I'm free." she said, as she too, sat down.

"You know Sting, right?" I asked.

"Eucliffe? Of course I know him! I must because I have my eye on him so I can put him on your boyfriend list!" she squealed. Wait, she's doing a boyfriend list for me? Last time I did one for myself, Jellal was no.1. And it's real.