Chapter 18: Our mistake together; Part 1

I was supposed to update this yesterday but i was sick...when i'm sick, it's hard to eat bananas so it's that bad. I was out for 2 days so i apologize. Yea? Here's a long chapter to make up for it! -3-

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Our mistake together; Part 1

LUCY'S POV

"When are you going back? Besides, whose watching the guild for you?" i asked Sting, as i washed some dished in my sink. He was sprawled out on the floor watching the television.

"Tired of me already Blondie? I'm not sure yet. Hopefully, someone responsible will take charge." he said, as he fixed his eyes on the screen.

"Hmm, but you know, there's no one responsible in that guild of yours....maybe Yukino." i replied, as i wiped my hands. I turned to face hin.

"True. Don't worry, i'm just afraid of the council acting up but it's fine." he waved off. He sounded like Master awhile ago.

"What are you watching anyways?" i asked.

"Oh this? Chojo Hita is in this." he said.

"That thing is rated R then. Anything he stars in is rated R." i replied. I walked over before siiting next to him. I closed my eyes because of the 'action' going on in the movie.

"Yeah well i'm being educated. So when it's my turn, i hope you understand what i'm doing." he smirked, as he glanced at him. My face flushed. Did he really say that? Oh no, i don't think so!

"Hey---"

"I'm bored. Mind entertaining me?" he asked with his smart mouth, as he switched the television off. He turned my way and crawled over slowly. I back up before i fell flat on the floor. He laughed.

"W-What are you doing?" i stammered, as he held both sides of my face with his hand. He brought his head closer before climbing on top and kissing me.

He was making out with me! He practically forced his way into my mouth. He removed his lips as he stared into my startled eyes.

"W-what?" i asked.

"Heh, you can be taken by surprise easily." he whispered, as he brought his head in the crook of my neck. He lifted my shirt and tickled my tummy causing me to burst out laughing.

"S-Sting....Ha....stop!" i said in between laughs. He laughed along with me. His eyes were dark but playful.

"Why?" he asked.

"Casue i have to....S-Shower!" i replied. He smirked.

"Okay." he said. He lifted me up on his shoulders while walking towards the bathroom. Inside, he sat me down and attempted to take off my shirt before i stopped him.

"What? Don't you have to bathe? We can save water and bathe together." he said smugly.

"No, i'm not letting you see me naked." i fired back. He smirked, before walking out and closing the door.

"I will soon anyways!" he yelled back, my cheeks burned.

"STING!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" he replied.

NEXT DAY

"So......what's our schedule? I'm bored." i complained.

"Hmm, how about the two of us do a job together? Huh?" he asked.

"Will my Master allow it?" i asked, confusion taking over. You never know, it's not usual for two guilds to take part in a job ever so often.