Chapter 20: I am alone without you

Yosh! Listen up, people. This book will end shortly, probably the next chapter or after. But it's okay because the plot will continue, so basically, there would be a second book. Got that? So.....yeah.

Umm, i'll give you the name in the next update, so yeah. And i was supposed to update Friday but.....i was on a plane so.....

yeah? And it was so hard to find wifi that would allow me to update here.

And a message to @Kerriana88: Haha! Your stupid pink fluffy unicorns cannot get me now!

Thanks! And vote!

~Grace

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: I am alone without you

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lucy woke up with a jolt. She expected to see Sting goofing of somewhere in her room, but he wasn't. In fact, he wasn't there. She sat up while rubbing her tired eyes.

"Wendy? Erza?" she called. She heard some shuffling outside before the door creaked open revealing her team.

"Mornin'!" said Gray.

"Oh, you guys were still here?" said Lucy, as she looked gloomily on the other side. The group sweat-dropped. She sounds like she doesn't want them there. Heh.

"Yeah, we didn't want to leave you." said Wendy.

"You can all go home or whatever, i want to be alone." she said, as looked them in the eye. Saying no to Lucy when she was in that state would haunt anyone. Everyone agreed before leaving.

"Don't forget, if you need anything, we're at the guild." informed Gray, before walking out. Lucy got up, pulled on a short cotton pants, a comfortable t-shirt and slippers, and tied her hair.

She remembered to clip her keys on her pants' belt before leaving.

She thought of taking a walk, something she liked doing. But memories were coming back, where she would take walks with Sting being with her all the time. She shivered.

"Why did i fall in love in the first place?" she muttered to herself, as she kicked a pebble.

STING'S POV

I had no idea a break up would be this frustrating. I feel so empty and upset. How did guys ever manage this before?! I walked into my bathroom, taking a look in the mirror. I brushed my hair because it was messy and washed my face.

This was not a morning that i looked forward to.

I grunted as i struggled to pull up a sweat-pants. Okay, it was not too tight but i was tired. Hmm, i'll take a morning jog. Hopefully, my mind will clear. I pulled on a shirt and shoes. Should i wear a hat? Maybe i should, i don't want any Fairy Tail members recognizing me and beating the shit out of me.

I was about to open my mouth and call for Lucy, when i remembered. We're over. I sighed as i opened the door.

Surprisingly, my head cleared a little thanks to the cold wind, but sadly, my face was frozen with that same cold wind. The jog was okay, not good but okay. I was jogging slowly, and i took some time to take in my surroundings and focus.

Suddenly, a stone or some hard shit knocked the hell out of me as i staggered back, before collapsing onto the floor. A little gasp came before i saw a shadow overloom me.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to." said a female voice. I groaned and rubbed my head where i was hit.

"S'okay." i said, before getting up.