Chapter 10: That second appearance

I am blessed~

I am bleeeeessseeedd!!~

Everyday of my liiiiiifeee I am bleeeeesssed ~

When I wake up in the morning, and I laaaay my head to rest!~

Everdaaaay of my life, I am bleeessed!!~~

Haha, sorry, I was listening to a song. I really like the lyrics! I am currently bobbing my head up and down. Anyways, guess i'll move on the next chapter! Chao!

I am blessed~~~~

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: That second appearance

STING'S POV

That snotty bitch was back. I glared at her as she watched everyone standing before her. I want to smash her face into a wall and beat the crap out of her!

"Hey, we have some unfinished business....." I said in a low voice. Her face turned towards me and she smirked.

"My, you sound so.....attracting.." she fawned. Lucy, who was close to me, was about to move when I grabbed her hand.

"Stay. I want to deal with her personally." I said. Ayuza walked up.

"You cannot do this alone, is it okay if we help you?" he asked. I watched him. He was right, and further more, I can't kill the woman. If I do, then how on earth would I find the stupid necklace?!

"Let's go!!" exclaimed the mages behind me. All their bodies ran forward, swords out, spells ready. But of course, that woman must be strong. I decided to watch and see her abilites.

A tattoo like glowed a goldish color on her right arm, before the lady speeded forward catching everyone off guard. But she didn't head for them, instead, she appeared behind the old chief and tying him up. Then, I saw something that made me angrier than I already am.

She had Lucy, and she was pressing a blade to her neck.

"Move, and I'll injure her. Not to die, I need her." smirked the woman, That was it, as long as Lucy was getting hurt, that mysterious woman already signed her death contract.

"Let go of her, now." I seethed.

"Sting, you can't kill her, remember?" reminded Lucy, as she eyed thd blade against her flesh.

"That's why I'm not going to hurt her. Why would I really hurt a wonderful and charming young lady like her?" I said, as I cooed the words sweetly. Lucy's face dropped, and boy, she looked like a mass murderer! However, my quick eyes saw the woman's grip on Lucy lossen a little.

Perfect.

"You make me so crazy. You're such a darling!" she exclaimed. However, I stifdened when she pressed the blade harder onto Lucy's neck, causing blood to trickle down. The woman's expression hardened. Did I make things worse?

"Why don't you just come to me?" I asked nicely.

"I would, but I have to get rid of this woman first! She's in the way!!" she exclaimed. Okay, so maybe I did make things worse. First, she was only going to injure her, but now, she wants to get rid of her!

"Now now, forget her. I was just using her! You know I had my eyes on you the moment you appeared." I said, making the lady blush. Yosh, this is going somewhere!

But somewhere deep in my heart, there was a pang of betrayal. It happened when I would see Lucy, and she looked upset. I wanted to tell her it was an act, but then again I can't because the enemy is right there.