Chapter 17: Girls are pesky....girlfriends are worse

Ahoy there minna! Recently, i've been watching One Piece and i can't help but think that Luffy sounds like Naruto. Seriously! I never really watched One Piece because i guess i thought the animation was poor, it was kind of....i guess it was because i was watching some shoujo anime that time. I'm on episode 224 already....that's sad.

But now, it's kind of funny! Sorry, i guess i took your reading time? No worries, fly on ahead!

~Grace

Hahahahahahahhahahahah

You was too lazy to read that haha, i'm sure you didn't realise that there is an 'o' there. Check it. Now it's not there but there is 2 'h''s. I am not lying!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 17: Girls are pesky....girlfriends are worse

Sting's POV

After much explaining to Rogue, which i did myself, he went back. He had to drag a screaming Lector away. I never expected Rogue to comply so easily, but once i mentioned Lucy, he eased. Umm, i'm starting to think that he's getting too close to her.

Anyways, putting emo aside, Lucy wanted to do some shopping with me today, well, Mira and Scarlet forced her too. I'm not going to guess what they were trying to pull.

"This should be fun." i muttered, as Lucy and i walked to the biggest mall in Magnolia.

Upon entering, i was immediately blasted with feminine scents, literally. Lucy brought me into a freaking woman's store! And not to mention that it was a lingerie store! The hell i was supposed to do?!

"Will you help me? Ever since i've returned from the village, i needed new bras and knickers. They've been getting too small!" she complained. I smirked. Of course i would know that, i examine her everyday with my powerful eyes to tell how big they get. Boy, Itachi sure is lucky, wait! Neji is better off! He has the damn Byakugan!

(A/N: Do any of you know what i'm getting at? *wiggle*)

"It won't be a problem." i replied.

"Help me pick them out!" she cheered, as she practically dragged me like a bag of bones to the rack. As i saw the many designs, my mind was filled with images of Lucy wearing them. Sweet.

"How about this one? And that? Oh, this white one seems lovely!" i said. Yes, she took the white. Those things are like plastic, they're see through once you wet them!

"Time for my undies!" she exclaimed. I chose matching ones, much to her delight.

"You know, you have such feminine desires." she teased. Before i could do anything more, she walked to a little booth with a fancy door in front.

"Blondie, you ain't buying these?" i asked.

"Of course, but i have to know if they fit first." she said.

"Wait, you're trying them on?!"

"Yep! And you'll tell me how good they look!" she smiled, before disappearing into the booth. I sat starstrucked on the bench in front. I get to see Lucy in her underwear! This must be the best day ever.

Ha, in your face everyone! The door opened and Lucy came out. She had a black lace on. I stared at her.

"Well?" she asked.

"You l-look great!" i exclaimed, as i swallowed the bile in my throat. I think i need water.

"Yes! I'll take this one!"

She left to try on others. Pretty soon, my favourite came. The white, I hope Lucy sweats and everything becomes see-through. Ah....the impossible dream.