Chapter 9: I'm lost with Mr.Bee

Yo Minna! Woah, suddenly I feel like some cheery psycho. (No offense to any psychos out there.)

Anyways, since my greeting is a bit off, i'll just like to dedicate this chapter to......well check above. It's usually there, but I'll say who it is dedicated to anyways:

That's about it.

Oh and this is an early update. It was meant for tomorrow, Sunday. And maybe i'll post another on Monday i think because exams start that day and i'm afraid i won't meet update dates so i'll try. Thanks!

~Grace

______________________________________________________

Chapter 9: I'm lost with Mr.Bee

Lucy's POV

All it took was for him to say that we were lost for me to freak out. Me?! Stuck with him!? You must be crazy!

"Are you out of your mind?! How could you get us lost?!" I exclaimed, as I ran my hand through my hair. I was clearly frustrated.

"Clam down blondie. We'll find a way back." he said casually. I didn't want to be with him, and now we're alone, lost in the middle of nowhere!

"You're lucky nothing bad happens." I said, crossing my arms. As soon as I spoke those words, rain started to fall.....heavily.

"Spoke to soon." he said, as he embraced me in a hug.

"What are you----"

"Shhh, I'm covering you from the rain." he whispered back.

"But you'll get----"

"It's better for me to get sick than you." he replied, as he quickly took of his shirt and placed it on my head. He was now shirtless, and I was starting to feel awkward because he reminded me of Gray.

And because he had some nice abs.

I watched as he fixed the shirt cover on my head, and he let the rain wet his own head. It was bad for him. He'll get sick and I know it!

"Thanks......" I said.

"We need to find shelter." He said, as he looked left and right. His breathing became rather heavy and unstable. I could tell he was trying to do something about the situation.

"Hey, maybe we should get to an inn or something.....if we do find a town." I said. He nodded and headed for a random direction. I tilted my head but followed, his shirt covering my entire head.

I watched him struggle to walk, and it was bothering me. Should I say something? Is he alright?

"Look, I see a town! There must be an inn!" he exclaimed, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me (again) towards the town.

We got there, but the rain was falling heavily and I saw the water splatter on his hair and crash onto his toned chest. Jeez, he puts himself at risk so often.

He scanned the buildings and his eyes laid on one, which he led me too. He entered the reception. After booking a room, or two rooms hopefully, he handed the receptionist some money.

"Luckily, I brought mine. And I took yours just in case." he said, as he handed me my purse. I stared at the purse in my hand. Did he really take it? When?!

"You---!"

"Our room is 302."

" 'Our'?"

"Yes, we're sharing a room." he said, as he smirked. His face was a bit red, not blushing red.....but hot red.