Chapter 6: Old friends sometimes return

Just answer the trivia question below:

In the Fairy Tail anime, if Sting and Lucy were to get together, what would be your impression of Natsu's behavior to the sudden relationship?

The best comment will receive a dedication on the next chapter, and i'll try to visit your page. You never know, I may be inspired by your page and i'll read your books/ follow/ mention you in my chapters.

Thank you guys~ And comment below!

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Old friends sometimes return

MIRA'S POV

The guild was unusually quiet. Well, it was obvious seeing as how Natsu and Gray were away. Whenever they're here they always cause a fight. And Master gets involved as well. I mean, he really needs to calm down. He's old for heaven's sake!

I turned my head to the opening guild door. Master jumped down from his seat at the bar and looked to see who was entering.

"A new visitor?" I asked. The person walked in, a hood over their head.

"Hello, I wish to speak with the guild master." they said in a somewhat accent. Like they're from somewhere else. You know? The voice sounded ancient. Oooo, mysterious.

"Yes, follow me." said Master, as he led the way to his office. Oh well, it's his business anyways. I resumed to polishing glassware.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Master was seated at his desk, as he motioned the stranger to take a seat opposite him.

"No thanks, I'm almost done with business." said the calm yet scary voice. The person removed their hood, and Makarov's eyes widened in shock.

"Y-You are......!" he exclaimed.

"Long time no see, Makarov." said the stranger. Master was too shocked to move, yet alone talk. He mustered enough strength to make out a few words.

"What do you want with my guild!" exclaimed Makarov suddenly, which was not very surprising to the figure.

"Me? I want it demolished. Destroyed. And I'll be using you." laughed the stranger, as they bent their head back. Their hair fell on their face.

"What did they do to you?!"

"Hmm? Oh they're just getting in the way of one of my plans, they're annoying. And so, the best choice is to chase the GUILD MASTER FIRST!!!!!"

The stranger immediately cast a spell, and Makarov was struggling to break free. He stopped moving and became still, staring blankly at the wall.

A knock came at the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but we heard some loud noises!" exclaimed Mira, as she stepped in. Makarov turned to her.

"Sorry about that." he said.

"I'll be taking my leave now." said the stranger, pulling the hood over their head and walking out. Mira watched them leave, suspicious of them.

"Master, what happened?" asked Mira.

"Nothing too important." said Makarov, as he faced away from her, an evident smirk playing on his lips.

"Oi Mirajane! Have you seen Gramps?" asked Laxus, as he sat down at one of the chair at the bar. Mirajane looked worriedly at him.

"He had a visitor earlier and when he left, your grandfather was acting weird. Maybe it was just me~" sighed Miira.