END Chapter 23: Unbroken promises

It has surely been good knowing all of you StingxLucy fans out there. I enjoyed all the comments and stuff and...well....this is it. So...i'm not sure if i'll do a second book, but it depends on how much feedback i get. Yah, i'm bribing.

But anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye-Bye~~

Oh and yes, i forgot. I guarantee that there will be an epilogue. So don't delete the book off your list yet!

And.

Remember how i made it clear about no second book? Well.....you can forget that crap. Yea i was teasing earlier. :P It's called a fake ending for something. I am coming up with ideas. So i'll let you guys know more in the epilogue.

~Grace -*-

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: Unbroken promises

LUCY'S POV

Sting and i took a quiet walk to the guild. He wanted to come with me and didn't want to go back to Sabertooth yet. Man, it's always the same excuse everytime.

It's not a pain, i find it cute. But Sting would surely kill me if i called him that! *shiver* I'm not trying anything.

"Blondie....." he whispered. I snapped out of thoughts and looked at him.

"Is this place usually busy?" he asked, as he pointed to the mass number of people. So many! And i don't recognize this place as the way to the guild which means...

"STING! You made us lose our way and now we're somewhere lost in Magnolia!" i exclaimed, horror running through me.

"Sorry! We'll find our way back!" he smiled.

"Well we're already lost so i don't see your point in helping it..." i sighed. He bore me with his eyes when i insulted him.

"Hold my hand, this place is busy as fuck!" he said. I gave him a glare about his language. All he did was chuckle at my actions. pff. I held on tight to his hands as we swam through the busy street. Literally.

I never came to this part. It was fascinating to watch all the new things and stores. I was too busy minding something else that i didn't realise that my grasp on Sting's hand loosened, until it disappeared.

I walked on, not even realising it. It was until i decided to ask him something that i checked it....he was gone a midst the crowd.

"Sting!" i called. I heard my name faintly, but i couldn't follow it. Panic swept through me. I began to move swiftly. I saw alleyways in between buildings. If i took a short cut there i could cut through the crowd!

I did exactly that. Passing through an unkown alleyway was harder than i thought. There was a strange guy leaning against the wall. I couldn't turn back, i was half way in already. Gathering my courage, i walked past him.

"Well hello to you to." said a voice. Recognizing it, i turned around and my tensed muscles relaxed. A familiar smile spread across his face. Maybe he will help me with Sting!

It was the guy i met at the store right after Sting met Misaki again! Yes! Strange enough, i never asked his name...

"You scared me!" i sighed. He laughed.

"Sorry, i just came here to get away from the crowd. It was troubling me. Ochaku is a really busy place." he said.

"Ochaku? So that's the name of this place!" i said.

"Yes. But more importantly, what are you doing here? A girl like you can be targeted especially in these areas...." he said, as i looked around the place.