He's Done

He's Done

Sebastian's P.O.V

I used to think that I had everything in life. A good family, great friends, and an awesome life.

My life was perfect. I was the master and the world was my servant. Anything I wanted, came to be.

But then it all slipped away.

Suddenly, I lost everyone and everything. My family was taken from me, my friends disappeared. All I had left was my possession.

Money. Cars. Girls.

It was easy to slip away sometimes. Take a hit of cocaine here and there, get drunk on Monday mornings, be with two girls in a day, and crash the car on the Friday evening. Getting drunk meant getting heavily tattooed, waking up besides a girl, and getting high meant having bloodshot eyes and horrible withdrawals.

When I finally cleared my act up, I didn't realize the name everyone had gave me.

The bad ass.

The bad boy.

The scary boy.

The murderer.

The gang member.

The druggie.

I was mad and hurt. I was confused and disoriented. In a way to channel my feelings, I did everything I could think of. Drugs, girls, reckless stunts.

Never did I realize that people would notice. Never did I realize that people would never allow me to live down my title.

Once again, I was alone.

Until I met her.

She helped me as much as I hate to admit it.

Tasha helped me get over my addiction, stop fucking too many girls, and helped me become me again.

We were madly in love although she was always more emotionally invested in the relationship. She was perfect. Sweet, beautiful, kind, and tempered.

I? I was angry, the storm after the calm, the tornado. I was bitter and mad at the world. I wrecked everything in my sight but with her, I didn't want to ruin the only flower in the desert. I controlled myself around her. She made me nervous and I felt things I never did with the girls I was with before. She allowed me to open up and reveals my secrets to her. My family loved her dearly. I was sure she was the one.

Until I slipped up and relapsed. I drunk too much and went to a party with my best friend at the time — Chase. He knew how bad I got when I was pissed drunk but he didn't do anything. He left me by the coolers while he went upstairs with another girl although he was dating another girl — who I learned to be Chanel. In my drunk mess, I didn't warn him or at least ask him what the fuck he was doing.

Across the room was a girl. A brunette in shorts and a see through shirt. She was looking at me more than she should and that caught my attention. At first, I looked away because I was loyal and wasn't interested in anyone but Tasha. But then she came over and brushed against me too closely. I moved away and she moved closer. She asked seductively, "Why are you alone?" I said, "I'm not." She said, "Doesn't look like it," before kissing me.