10.

The next week was torture. Neither of us talked much, but I managed to go to class. Since the kiss, I decided that I would sit at the front of the lecture hall. I got to be closer to Sam, being able to check her out when she wasn't looking. 

Our lectures weren't too fun, but Sam always managed to pull in my interest. Every time I would check her out, she would turn toward my direction causing me to quickly write nonsense down in my book. We went on with this silent treatment for the whole week, well until I couldn't take it any longer. 

Yesterday in class, we had a workshop class which was held in a smaller room, I got stuck on a few of the tasks. Sam noticed my struggle and came over to help, only not the help I exactly wanted. She sat next to me, acting all innocent, touching my arm and my thigh while 'helping' me. I couldn't even focus on what I was doing, she kept distracting me that whole time. 

After class, I decided I would go and have a talk with her, put her in her place. But the talk only ended in us teasing each other until we couldn't take it anymore. I was always in my room, trying to get Sam off of my mind. I'm pretty sure my roomies thought I forgot about them. 

Today, however, we had to workshop again. I sat closer to Sam this time. Just taking quick glances here and there in her direction. She wore glasses today, something she never wore in class. We got told to work in teams, but I worked on my own. She had essays to mark apparently, so we were all on our own with this task. 

Half an hour into class, I glanced at the clock above Sam. 12:00. I drifted my eyes down to Sam, who was already looking in my direction. I smiled sweetly at her, but in return, she smirked biting her lip. I couldn't help but let my eyes fall on her lips, wanting to taste them again, needing her touch. 

I got nudged out of my thoughts abruptly by Charlie. 'Hey, do you understand this?' I looked down at the empty paper in front of me.

'Uh- I haven't started yet.' I glanced over at Sam who quickly looked down at the papers she was supposed to be marking. 'I'll go ask Sam, she if she can help.' Charlie nodded and I got up and walked over to Sam's desk.

She had her pen in her mouth, trying to focus on the papers in front of her. There was a seat next to her, which I decided to plonk myself on, pulling her out of her thoughts. Sam took her glasses off looking at me quizzically. 

'I don't understand what I'm doing.' I placed my hand on her thigh, where no one would see.

Glancing down at my hand placement she spoke in a soft whisper. 'I-Uh- It's pretty simple Alex.' I smirked knowing my effect on her. 

'Please Miss Taylor, I really need some help.' I bit my lip slightly causing her eyes to shift to my lips. 

'S-Sure. I- I have something that'll- uh- help.' I removed my hand from her thigh causing her to let out a relieved sigh.

'Could you show me?' She nodded and stood up, gesturing for me to follow her. 

We walked out of the classroom and down the corridor toward her office. Sam was walking fast paced, keeping her distance from me. Unlucky for her, I was matching her pace, brushing my hand against hers. After a silent walk, we made it to her office. Sam opened the door for us to go in, only to lock it as I entered. 

Before I could think twice, I was up against the wall with Sam pushed against me. She looked me dead in the eye, lust covering her face. I grabbed her hips, only for her to push my arms against the wall as she attacked my neck. She left bites and kisses from below my ear down to my collarbone. I tried to turn us, but I struggled to make a movement. Sam kissed back up along my neck to my jawline and back down again. 

This time I managed to flip us as she loosened her grip on my arms. I pinned her up against the wall, letting my hands roam her body. I left a few hickeys along her collar bone, causing her to let out a moan. I then let our lips connect, more sparks went flying as our lips stayed in sync. I let my tongue trace against her bottom lip, only to let her moan again. I let her hands roam up her sides, under her shirt only for her to pull my hands away.

'We... Should go... back.' She struggled to talk, breathing heavily as she caught her breath. 

'Yeah, right. I do need your help though.' she chuckled as she unlocked her office door. We both walked in silence back toward the classroom.

--------------------------------

The rest of the lesson was pure torture. Sam kept giving me flirtatious glances and touching me too much. But I didn't help when I would whisper in her ear. We kept our distance as much as we could, but it didn't last 5 seconds. 

I was doodling in my notepad when I felt a presence behind me. Not bothering to look up I kept on drawing, only to hear a very familiar voice speak up.

'You're good at drawing.' I looked up slowly, just to be met by Sam's gaze. I looked down at my drawing then back up at her.

'Thanks...' She smirked and sat next to me.

'I see you haven't done any work.' I looked at the worksheet, blushing slightly. 'It's okay, you can stay after class to finish it.'

'After class? Dude we are at a university not school.' I sighed heavily, causing Sam to put her hand on my thigh. I looked down at her hand then back up at her.

'You don't want help completing the work? I thought you were stuck earlier.' She leaned in closer looking over the worksheet.

'Well... yeah.. but...' I couldn't find words to form a sentence, only causing her to let out a chuckle. 

Sam moved her hand further up my thigh, causing me to tense. 'I would really like it if you stayed behind.' I nodded, shifting my gaze to where her hand was. She traced her fingers gently around the spot she was holding, causing my legs to tighten against her hand. She smirked and walked back over to her desk. 

When the end of the lesson came, I decided I would stay so I packed up slower than everyone else. I walked over to were Sam was sitting, glasses perched on the bridge of her nose, focusing on essays. I came up behind her, moving the essays out of the way. She turned around to face me, only for me to push her against her desk. I wanted her, I wanted her bad. 

I moved my hair so it was around one shoulder and started kissing her neck. I went for her sweet spot behind her ear down to her collar bone, I unbuttoned her shirt, ripping it off, and kissed down to her breast. 

'A-Alex.. Mmmm. You-O-Okay?' I grunted in return a yes as I left hickeys along her breasts and back up to her other collar bone. I kissed up the other side of her neck, kissing gently the hickeys that I had left earlier. 

A rattling noise came from the cupboard behind us, trying to ignore it I continued but Sam pushed me off. The noise got louder, we straighten ourselves up before Sam walked over to the cupboard opening it.

'What the hell?!'