Teasing leo chapter 6

Raphs prov
Its been two days since we found out that leo was pregnant and donnie said that the baby will come in nine months but he also said that leo may experience mood swings. Which means he could be mad for no reason. So I thought of a little tease would help him not be grumpy.
Leo was sitting in his room staring at the sealing. This was perfect he's not looking. So I went in between his legs and started to talk to the baby.

"Who's the most beautiful baby in the world? You are! "

"Um raph could you stop doing that? "

"Stop what? "

"W-what your doing r-right n-now. "

"Com'on I'm just talking to our little raphie. "

"One we are not naming the baby little raphie and two I like my personal space.

"Well get used to it because I'm gonna do this all the time. "

"Seriously raph? "

"Yes seriously. "

Hello readers so I counted the votes on whether leo and raph should have twins or one kid. And you guys suggested one kid now I need baby names something like Luna or Alex. So think of baby names for a girl and a boy. And yes Alex is a girls name too.
Don't forget to follow me on wattapad and Instagram. My Instagram username is Bianca Ochoa. Look for the mutant girl with red highlights on my profile picture OK bye. Love ya.